Truth Or Dare

×2tae×

nct 127 and nct dream were all gathered in a huge circle to play truth or dare. it was finally jisung's turn to ask taeil. he hoped dearly that taeil picked dare. everyone knows that taeyong and taeil liked each other but the two are too scared to admit.
"Taeil-hyung, truth or dare?" the younger asked one of his hyungs. taeil thought for a second then responded. "Uhhh Truth?" jisung frowned a bit then smirked. "Is it true that you like tae- AHHH!" jisung got cut off by taeil tackling him.
"You sneaky little-" taeil got cut off by chenle, jisung's boyfriend. "watch what you say to him. you might be my hyung but thats my boyfriend youre talking to." chenle glared at taeil making him let go of the younger. jisung smiled at chenle then pulled him onto his lap. chenle squeaked and leaned against him. jisung wrapped his arms around chenle's small figure.
"I wish i had a boyfriend." Jeno whined. everyone's heads turned hearing a cough from the one and only, jaemin. "Anything you'll like to say?" mark asked jaemin. his breath hitched. "J-Jeno uh." he pointed outside asking to talk and jeno nodded. they both stood and left. chenle faced taeyong.
"Truth or Dare?" taeyong thought for a second. "Dare." he spoke confidently making chenle and jisung smirk at each other. "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with taeil." both of their eyes widen but taeyong soon began smirking. "Challenge Accepted." taeyong took taeil's hand dragging him into a empty room closing and locking the door behind them.  taeyong turned to taeil who loomed nervous making taeyong's eyes soften.
"Hey we don't have to do-" taeil cut him off confessing. "Taeyong i like you. i really like you. i have since forever and if you dont like-" this time taeyong cut taeil off with a sweet passionate kiss. taeil quickly kissed back wrapping his arms around his neck. taeyong firmly wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him closer then starts kissing down his neck. taeil began letting out soft quiet moans. taeyong slowly pulled away looking at the blushing boy in front of him.
"I love you." they said at the same time. "Will you be mine." taeil nodded pecking his lips. "By the way, Nice hickey." taeil gasped. "You didnt!" he went to the mirror tracing the hickey. "Woah taeyong." taeil faced him giggling. taeyong unlocked the door. they walked out to chensung who seemed to be the only two here.
"Almost 25 minutes later." chensung said together making 2tae giggle. "Oops?" taeil said. chenle chuckled and cuddled into jisung's chest.
"Nice hickey." jisung said pulling chenle closer. taeil blushed madly covering up the hickey with his hand. taeyong moved his hand showing the hickey. "I could say the same to you jisung." taeyong pointed to chenle who has hickeys all over his neck and exposed collar bone. jisung also had a few hickeys. "They look like they've just been done." taeil added. chensung blushed. "At least we arent ya know." chenle does the 👉👌 gesture. 2tae thought then shivered. "Jeno and Jaemin?" they asked making chensung nod. "Hotel" chenle said. 2tae hummed. "Well see ya." jisung carried chenle bridal style upstairs. taeyong faced taeil pulling him in for another kiss. they pulled away after a while giggling.
"Best game of Truth or Dare ever." taeyong said. "Definitely." taeil said smiling and kisses him again happily.
~~~~~~~~~
2tae is such a cute ship. i actually had to write this chapter twice because it deleted itself once it was done. i hope this is good for yall :)
~Syion aka syi07luv