3.

•Keontae•

"You liked the movie?" I asked seeing her roll her eyes out of the corner of my eye.

"You know I didnt wanna see that shit" she said giving me a stale face. "Why you aint wanna see it?" I asked laughing as we turned into the parking lot.

"I told you I dont like scary movies and you still made me watch that now im finna have nightmares sleeping by myself." she poked her bottom lip out. Even with a bare face she was beautiful. "quit pouting you'll be aight." I put the car in park and got out walking around to open her door.

As she got out he stared her ass "you really do look good in this" he said grabbing her hand. He led her to the restaurant door holding it open for her. She really was fine as hell.

"Keontae you clearly want me to whoop your ass like you 10 again" my aunt said as we walked up to the counter.

"Now auntie why it gotta be allat?" I laughed letting go of Avani's hand to hug her. "I aint seen you in a month of Sundays thats why it gotta be all that." she said looking over at Avani.

"And who might you be pretty girl?" she smiled "Auntie this is Vani, Vani this my aunt Jessica." Avani smiled and went to shake hands with her when she pulled her into a hug.

"whatcha want to eat they gotta lil of everything here"

"Get me what ever you get" she said putting her arm through mine. "you eat pork?"

"yes sir"

"let me get 2 of the pork chop platters with mac and cheese and greens for the sides and 2 large strawberry lemonades." I paid and grabbed our number and drinks while she went to find us a table.

"you must like her, you never bring females here" My auntie said.

"this our first date ion know about all that just yet"

"boy bye I knew I was marrying your uncle the first time I met him."

"ion auntie we'll see how it goes" I grabbed our food and went to sit down setting her plate down in front of her. "Your aunt seems nice" she said taking a sip of her drink. "this is the best lemonade ive ever had."

"She can be. she raised me and my sisters when our mama passed."

"oh wow i'm sorry to hear that"

"don't be she was a real fucked up in the head." he shrugged. "what about you? parents siblings?" she swallowed and took a sip of her drink before answering.

"My mom died when I was 4 I don't really remember her. Dads a surgeon my favorite person in the world. 2 sisters Naomi's 21 and La'Maya is 20."

"how did she pass if you don't mind me asking."

"hit and run, they never caught the person." she looked down moving her food around with her fork.

She really got his head fucked up already. He just met this damn girl a week ago. But in that week she had fucked his head up, got him stiff arming hoes and ready to shoot any nigga who look in her direction.

"so what about your sisters how old are they?" she asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Makaylas 16 and Ariah is 14. I make sure I take care of them as much asI I can help out my auntie."

"those are important ages."

"they both think they grown especially Makayla ass" I shook my head as she laughed. "sounds about right" she shrugged laughing.

"hell naw. they smart tho going places." I smiled.

He was proud of his sisters. They didn't have stability when they was younger his Aunties only had this place for about 2 years now. Opening the restaurant was a way to give our his sisters in an environment to thrive. so he put the deposit down on the building, and helped his aunt buy everything she needed for the first couple months till the place was up and running supporting itself.

They talked for the next two hours about anything and everything. He learned that he really liked her laugh, She was in college and he really liked that shit. She was smart and laughed at her own corny ass jokes and he liked that too.

"I had a good time tonight thank you for taking me out tonight." she said turning to look at him in the car. they were sitting outside her place attempting to extend the night just a little longer. But he knew she had an early class tomorrow then had to work.

He got out the car and walked around and opened her door. "i'll walk you up." he grabbed her hand pulling her to him as they walked up to her apartment. They stopped outside her front door and just looked at each other.

"I guess i'll go inside" she said pouting a little. He looked down at her lips all poked out and stepped closer to her backing her against the door. he put his hand around her neck noticing her breath hitch a little.

He gave her one, then two soft kisses on her lips. when he went in for the third he deepened the kiss. he moved his hand from her neck to the back of her head pulling her hair a little making her gasp. he used that opportunity to stick his tongue in her mouth. he pulled away after a few seconds.

"I gotta leave cause if I stand her any longer with you i'ma take you to your room and fuck you till you can't walk tomorrow." he took a deep breath when he noticed her breathing picking up. "But i'm trying to be a gentleman and take shit slow." He kissed her one more time. "ima call you when I get home."

"okay drive safe" he kissed her again, watched her go into her place then walked back to his car.

He got int his car and ran his hand down his face. "What is she doing to me" He thought to himself.

The next day
"Wassup nigga" Tae said opening the door for Rico and dapping him up.

"not shit I should be asking you that. I heard you had a date. nigga since when do you go on dates" Rico laughed taking the blunt from me.

"I don't that's the thing nigga." I shook my head.

"you want her or you wanna fuck her?" he asked looking at me.

"I wanna say just fuck her but naw I want her i'm not trynna share her with nobody."

"She Mimi sister so just be careful cause if you fuck up ima be in trouble too."

"i hear you" I said with a laugh.

"you know Slim out" he said watching for my reaction.

"hmmm" I hummed hitting the blunt. "ima have to handle that"

"let me know what you wanna do" he looked down at his phone "Vante and them on they way over here" I just nodded. "i'm finna have Naomi and them come over too"