5.

I watched Keontae lock his house up before walking with him to his car, he opened my door for me and helped me step up into his big ass Denali. "Why'd you get this big ass car?" I asked him as he slid in the drivers seat. 

"Cause im a big nigga" 

I scoffed "boy you aint that big to be driving this big ass SUV" 

"man get the fuck, im 6'5 and 200 lbs" he looked over at me, "like I said im a big nigga" 

"If you say so. Are we going to my house?" 

"No im finna feed you then you can get some clothes." 

I nodded and looked out the window, I watched the scenery pass by until we pulled into Shake Shack. I opened my door and walked around meeting him at the front of the car. He pulled me to him by my waist, "man what I tell you about opening that door" 

"You know how much time we'd be wasting if I waited for you to open the car door every single time?" He rolled his eyes, "man the fuck ever what I tell you?" 

"Why are you always cussing at me?" I said looking at him crazy. Every time he talk to me damn near he cussing at me. 

"Its just part of my vocabulary it aint personal" 

I just nodded, he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. He grabbed my hand as we walked into the restaurant and ordered our food. We ate and talked a little bit, I got him to tell me a little more about himself, what he liked and didnt like, favorite shows and little stuff like that. 

We had a lot more in common than I would have thought. I liked being around him, he made sure I always felt safe and comfortable. We eventually finished our food, he drove me to my house so I could get some clothes and my stuff for work and class tomorrow. 

I packed a bag and got my book bag and work bag and sat them in the hallway outside my bedroom door. I walked down to Naomi's room and saw her and Maya laying on the bed. "Hello whores" I said plopping myself across them. 

"Well hello heffa, havent seen you in a while been laid up with that nigga" Maya said laughing. 

"Yeah im actually about to go stay the night he just brought me home to get some clothes and my stuff for work." I smiled. 

"Oh she like him, look at her face Maya" 

"The fuck ever, hes cute and keeps me fed" I laughed. They were right I did like Keontae. Something about him drew me to him. "We just enjoy each others company. I gotta go before he start blowing my phone up telling me im taking too long. I love yall Ill call yall tonight" 

I hugged them both before grabbing my stuff and walking back down to his car. "Finally, took yo ass long enough." He said while grabbing my bags from me and putting them in the back. 

"I was not in there that long dramatic ass." I rolled my eyes. 

"keep rolling yo eyes they gone get stuck" he said looking at me out of the corner of his eyes.

"The fuck ever" I mumbled.

"wait till we get home" 

I just rolled my eyes again, but on the inside I was lowkey nervous, I been talking shit all day and I know he was going to get me back. We finally made it back to his place and he carried all my bags in the house. "Im finna take a shower" I told him grabbing everything I would need before walking into the bathroom. 

 I got out the shower wiping the steam off the mirror before drying off, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I dried off and started putting on my clothes. "fuck I dropped my shorts." I said out loud to myself. I opened the door not seeing Tae in the room. 

Just as I walked out the bathroom he walked into the bedroom. He stopped and looked at me from head to toe, I sat on the bed and grabbed my lotion putting it on my legs and arms he just watched me. 

As soon as I put the lotion back in my bag he walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist, he started kissing on my neck as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You ready to finish what you started earlier?" He walked me backwards until I felt my knees hit the back of the bed.

He laid me down moving on top of me. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt, "come on out this." I lifted the shirt over my head as he just stared at me biting his bottom lip. I was 100% confident in my body so I just sat on my elbows and watched him watch me. He pulled his shirt off before leaning back over me pecking my lips a couple times before deepening the kiss. 

I ran my hands up and down his back as he started kissing down my chest. He stopped at my chest kissing and sucking on each  nipple. His hand made its way in between my legs and started rubbing me through my panties. "Oh fuck Keontae" I moaned as he moved my panties to the side. 

"Come on out these too" he said pulling on my panties. I lifted my hips letting him pull them off. We hadn't known each other but a few weeks but it felt like years, we connected from day one. 

He kissed his way down to in between my legs, kissing and biting the inside of each thigh. I closed my eyes as I felt him licking up and down my slit, my back arched when I felt him start sucking my clit. "this shit so wet, fuck" He said against my clit the vibrations making me wetter. 

I opened my eyes and watched him eat me like he was starving, he slid a finger in me extra slow making my eyes roll back in my head. He started moving it in and out adding another causing my moaning to get louder. He continued fingering me and alternating between sucking and biting my clit. 

"baby im about to cum fuck" 

He sped up his fingers sucking on my clit harder, I came with my mouth open. He kissed me letting me taste myself, he slid inside of me slowly, letting a low moan out as he filled me up. He moved in and out of me slowly. 

"faster" I moaned

"you so fucking tight." he said then bit my neck. 

He kept the pace slow so I used all of my strength to flip us over. He looked up at me and bit his lip. "show me what you can do" he put his hands on my hips as I put my feet on the bed. I was about to show him alright. I started moving up and down clenching around him on the way up. 

"oh fuck baby just like that." He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, he tapped my hips "all fours." I did as I was told getting on my hands and knees arching my back as far as I could. 

He smacked my ass a couple times before sliding all the way inside of me in one stroke. We both moaned together as he started pounding into me. "oh fuck just like that daddy" I moaned as I started throwing it back matching his rhythm. He wrapped my hair around one hand while he used the other to pull my back to his chest. 

He started leaving sloppy kisses along my neck, his hand moved in between my legs rubbing my clit. "fuck Keontae im about to cum" He pumped into me a few more times before he bit down on my neck as we both came. I had already told him I was on the implant so he didnt  have to pull out. he laid me back on the bed as he got up and got a warm wash cloth and cleaned me up. 

He cleaned his self up in the bathroom before he came back to the bed pulling me to him. "You aint tell me your pussy was that good" he said as he kissed over what im sure was a series of hickeys. "You aint tell me your dick was that good, got me calling you daddy and shit" I said laughing. 

"You should have been knew that." 

"anyway. Now I gotta take another shower." 

"we can shower together" He said kissing on my neck again. 

I got up and walked to the bathroom stopping at the door to look over my shoulder. "you coming?" 

"shit aint gotta ask me twice." 

_____________________________________

So heres another chapter. Idk this book has already went in a different direction than I wanted to, so hopefully I can get it back on track soon enough. Anyway hope yall enjoy. Like comment and allat.