6.

Tae POV

"Keontae answer your damn door." I groaned feeling her push me and got out the bed putting some shorts on before going to the door. I pulled it open and seen Jabrea on the other side. 

"What you doing here?" I asked her leaning against the door frame.

"You ain't been answering my calls, figured I'd stop by since we haven't seen each other in a while." She smiled and put her hand on my chest.

I grabbed her wrist moving her hand off my chest. "There's a reason for that," I said standing up straight. "Don't come by my house no more" I shut the door and headed back upstairs. I leaned against the door frame and watched Vani sleep. I wasn't trying to hurt ol' girl feelings, I just want about to even create a situation that could be misinterpreted.

Avani was who I wanted. I got back in bed pulling her back against me, she had to be up in a little while anyway. I ain't even know this girl long enough to be feeling how I'm feeling.

I heard my phone go off on the nightstand so I leaned over Vani as best as I could to grab my phone without waking her up.

555-555-5555: You really about to stop fucking with me over that bitch shes not even cute.

Tae: Ion know who the fuck this is but if you text my phone again its gone be problems.

On crip these bitches are too bold Ill knock every one of they heads between the washer and dryer. I felt Vani turn over and lay her head on my chest. "Who was at the door?"

"You remember Jabrea from the day we met?"

"the girl who was on your lap?" she side-eyed me.

"yeah"

"Interesting." I looked down at her and she was looking at her hand on my chest.

"why you say that?" I grabbed her hand rubbing the top of it.

"Nothing, Im about to get dressed. Can you just take me back to my place so I can get my car" I grabbed her waist stopping her from getting up, I could feel the attitude brewing.

"I can just pick you up when you get off."

"Its good I think ima stay home tonight" she avoided eye contact.

"girl quit fucking playing with me. If you wanna know why she was here just ask. I'm not gone lie to you about shit."

She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes. "So why was she here?"

"She popped up talking about she wanted to see me since we aint seen each other in a while. I told her that it wasnt an accident, closed the door and came back to you. So cut that shit out before I have to fuck that attitude outta you." She was just looking all over my face for a minute.

"Okay."

"Okay thats it?" It aint never that easy with females.

"If thats what you said happened then thats what happened. If you're lying it'll come out sooner rather than later. Females messy as hell." She shrugged got up and grabbed some clothes out of her bag. "Im finna shower then you can drop me off at work, you're welcomed to join me."

She kissed me then went in the bathroom. Never have I ever had a situation like that not end in yelling at the very least. I got up and got in the shower with her, we washed each other then got out and got dressed.

__________________________________________________________________________

Soooooo I didnt think anyone was even still reading this, but people been voting and such so heres another something. Its not that long cause I lowkey forgot the whole plot. So ima refresh myself and try and get this book back where I wanted it to be in the first place. that means that I could go back and changed everything it just depends. let me know what yall like and dont like what parts feel weird or forced seriously yall critiques will be greatly appreciated cause ion know what the hell im doing. like comment allat.