20.

In the morning Yoongi was sitting on his bed waiting for Jimin to walk out the bathroom. The second the door opened he held his breath.

Jimin walked out wiping his mouth. He looked at Yoongi and smiled. "Good morning. How are you today?"

Yoongi was confused about his attitude. "I'm good. How are you?"

"Excellent! I had a great sleep." He commented as he removed his pajama shirt. Jimin froze whenever he didn't hear Yoongi say a word.

He turned around and saw him looking at his torso. Jimin looked down and instantly grabbed a shirt to put on.

"Aren't you going to get up? We have fifteen minutes to go down. I wouldn't want us to be late—"

"Stop it." Yoongi said grabbing his hands. Jimin looked at him a bit confused. "Stop what?"

"Why're you pretending nothing happened? You're bruised everywhere. You were beaten for no fucking reason and you're just going to let it go? Pretend it didn't happen?"

"I don't want to remember it. I don't even want to talk about it."

"What will you tell your parents when you go home tonight, huh?"

Jimin's expression suddenly changed. He had forgotten he had to see his father tonight. "What?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing. Forget it. Are you coming?" Jimin asked getting up from his bed. He looked up to see his bruised cheek and nodded.

Jimin remained still as he slowly got up and rubbed his cheek lightly with his thumb. "If you told me who did this to you I would fix it."

He fidgeted with his fingers nervously. Yoongi's thumb was cold but soft. He was touching him so gently like he would break him.

"I appreciate it. You've already fixed it by comforting me."

Yoongi sighed pulling away. "You're too good."

"Is that bad?"

"It is when they keep stepping over you. You don't deserve this shit. No one does."

"Life isn't fair sometimes."

"You're telling me." He groaned pulling out a set of clothes to wear. Jimin bit the inside of his cheek watching him.

His heart fluttered at the sight of his body. For a brief second, his mind traveled to a dirty place.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

Jimin quickly nodded and ran to the bathroom. He rested his body against the door and looked down at his pants.

His face bursted in embarrassment. Yoongi had given him a boner. He covered his eyes and tried to think of something else to make it go away.

"Hey. What's up?" Yoongi asked knocking on the door.

"Nothing. I-I just had to-to-pee..."

"Oh. Okay. I'm ready."

Jimin walked over and flushed the toilet. He washed his hands though they weren't dirty. "O-okay." He responded finally walking out.

Yoongi smiled and looked at the floor. What was Jimin doing to him? And why did he suddenly feel the need to protect him at all costs?

"Alright let's go." Jimin mumbled. They headed down the hall to the elevator. Everything was perfect until another person got in with them.

Yoongi suddenly got a bit panicky and stepped away from Jimin. He looked at Yoongi who was suddenly across the elevator from him.

It upset him, but he understood. Hanging out with the schools spaz wasn't good for his reputation.