The Begining- Back Story

//You can skip to episode 3 to meet the boys. Or skip to episode 10 to start the proper story//

*FLASHBACK* It's 2361 BC. I have just turned 16 and waiting by my dad, the Pharaoh. Known as Y/N the queen of the world, I stand strong and beautiful. Well that was usually the case however today is the day I am set to get forcibly married to a 46 year old man. I guess my parents were more concerned about their power over land then me marrying happily.

I was revolted by the idea of this stupid business transaction and wanted nothing more then to run away. Far away. At this point, I would rather die then go along with the wedding. My mother had always said that I was special. That I was unlike anyone else and when the time was right my powers would make me unstoppable. If ever was a good time for that to happen, it was now when I needed it. The man was abusive and had disgusting views on women just like the rest of the population. Obviously I didn't think much of it at the time because it was the norm but looking back on it now makes me want to tear everyone's eyes out.

However the moment had come. My legs trembled at the ancient alter where the so called 'Gods' watched on. I have the blessed knife in one hand and my other covered in sweat. For the marriage to be official, I had to do exactly what the 46 year old had done previously: cut my hand and drip the blood on to the paper in-front.

This was the time to do something. The time to change my destiny and the future of the world. I rose the knife in my hand, turned to the audience who definitely didn't expect me to swiftly yank the blade into my gut. I felt the warm thick blood oozing out but it was not red. Black. It was black.

Finally my powers had shown up, took them bloody long enough. However at-least it proved I was the so called chosen one. The 'Gods' gifted me the power of speed, magic and all of these amazing abilities. But they underestimated my anger. They watched as I slaughtered every last being in the area including my parents. I wasn't planning to, it just kind of happened.

Completely outraged they knew they couldn't take back the gifts they had given me but they could curse me with more. To be precise:-I have to drink blood to survive when my vampire self is out -I have to drink alcohol to stay alive as a human -and worse of all, I don't have any control on when which part of me is out. There are many more to be mentioned but you get the idea. It sucks.

Life was hard at first but I quickly adapted. I feel the pain that I put upon all those people everyday but I didn't regret it because I knew there would be a day when everything was better...