Airplane drama

We get to the car and find me and Namjoon's seats are the opposite side to Tae so they don't even need to look at each other. During the journey to the airport I clean Namjoon's face, put cream on his bruises and give him some plasters. We finally arrive and we put on our masks and grab our bags before heading inside. Surprise surprise, the crowd is even bigger. We are pretty much squashed between each other and the guards that are pushing through. We finally make it and the flight to California passes quickly.

We get off and begin to battle the crowds again. All I can hear are the screams of everyone until 'AAAAAAHHHHHHH' I scream myself. I quickly drop to the floor grabbing my leg. Tears are plummeting out because of the severe pain. I look up and see a man holding a hammer. The guards also see and quickly grab and restrain him. I refuse to look down at my leg because I know it's bad. I'm sitting up and I feel the guys crowding around me, protecting me from anyone else. I'm still screaming in pain and holding my leg as Namjoon shouts 'JESUS CHRIST!' I can feel the warm blood gushing out. He scoops me up and the crowd immediately move out the way as he runs to the taxi. They are all scared of the amount of blood. What had happened was the man had used the pointy end of his hammer to jab into my skin, leaving a huge open cut.

The guys follow running behind us trying to dodge the trailing puddles of blood I was leaving behind. As I hold onto the back of Namjoon's neck I feel the colour fade from my skin and the energy drain from my muscles. He puts me in the car and puts my seat back creating a flat surface for me to lie on. I'm not making a sound because I don't have the energy but my tears refuse to stop. Everyone gets in and the car starts.

While driving along Namjoon undoes my jeans and Jin helps him gently pull them off past the wound. I can feel the panic in the car when 'Is that bone?' We all hear Jin whisper as Namjoon nods. Everyone looks very distressed but not as much as me. Yoongi and Tae are holding my hands. Namjoon tells everyone to pin me down and I look at him in confusion 'this is gonna sting!' he says looking at me trying to stay strong. I nod and turn my head to the side looking away. I close my eyes and feel the liquid poured on my cut. My whole body screams in pain. It feels like lava is being put on my skin. 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry' Namjoon quickly repeats through my screams. I open my eyes momentarily to see all the guys still pinning me down looking away because they hate seeing me like this. I carry on crying as I see Yoongi's face tensed with his eyes closed. I squeeze his hand with what strength I have left and he kisses my forehead and supports my head. He places his head on mine...