You're Gonna Be A Dad!

The Sunday morning sun hits my eyes and wakes me up. Yoongi had obviously taken me to my bed after I fell asleep and stayed with me. I saw his cute sleeping face as I slowly opened my eyes. Seeing this I know today I have to tell him we are gonna have a child. 'Oppa *gently nudging him* oppa wake up.' He groans and I kiss his forehead. I laugh and climb on top of him. He opens his eyes and puts his hands on my hips. He smiles as he strokes my skin and I lean in to kiss him. Before I could I was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Jin letting us know breakfast is ready.

We quickly jump out of bed and run downstairs. I couldn't help but smile when I saw pancakes. We all sat down and ate. It was very obvious to me that word had spread about the baby. Everyone knew but Yoongi and I could tell they were already thinking of a plan to tell him.

After breakfast I ask Yoongi if he could get me some groceries from the shops and he very kindly agreed. He gave me a hug and left. As I turn I see all the guys staring at me. 'Whatever you guys are thinking of doing, stop immediately. I want to tell him and I will today. I promise you will all be there to see just don't ruin it!' They all mumble an 'ok' and I smile. 'Now everyone go get dressed and stop being annoying!' They all leave to go upstairs and I go to my room. I know exactly how I'm gonna tell him.

I spend the day chatting with the guys, walking in the garden and going for a run with Jungkook. My body was still a little fragile so couldn't go to far but he didn't mind just as long as we were together. We quickly had to get back home when a group of girls see me and start crowding for autographs.

It's dinner time and everyone had returned home. We all were sat down and all but Yoongi knew the plan. Jhope went to the kitchen with Jimin and got ready to bring out the cake. Tae turned off the lights and in they came. Yoongi was so confused until we all started singing badly 'YOUR GOING TO BE A DAD, YOUR GOING TO BE A DAD, YOUR HAVING A BABY, YOUR GONNA BE A DAD!!!' He looks at me In shock and shouts 'your pregnant?' With a huge smile on his face. I nod and he immediately hugs me. All the guys start cheering and I know he is starting to tear up. To be honest so am I. I love him so much and I know he is going to be a great dad.

After all the excitement, we all watched a movie before going to bed. Yoongi didn't leave my side the whole time and refused to sleep anywhere else other then my bed. He is so adorable...