Chapter One

Juvia's POV:

As I sat in the back of fairy tail I watched as Grey-sama fought with Natsu. He was so dreamy when he fought! He threw a punch at natsu sending him flying towards me.

"WAAAHHH!"

I cried as nastu flew through the air and smashed into me.

"Oh sorry Juvia, didn't see ya there!" Nastu said.

Grey-sama looked at me and sighed.

"Tch"

He said rolling his eyes at me.

"Oi flamebrain! Stand up amd fight me already!" He and natsu continued to fight and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

" You alright Juvia?"

Said Gajeel as he helped me to my feet.

"Yes, Juvia is fine" I lied. I wasn't ok. I was the opposite. Grey-sama didn't even apologize or ask if I was alright. I thought we had become closer after the grand magic games and all the jobs we had been going on together. But i guess i was just foolong myself.

"Just ignore those idiots, got that?" Gajeel said, trying to make me feel better.

"H-Hai" i responded with my head in my hands.

I didn't want to watch this anymore. I ran out of the guild trying to hold back tears. I burst out the door, leaving everyone quiet.

Grey's POV:

I watched as Juvia ran out the door with her head in her hands. She slammed the door and all eyes pointed at me.

"What?" I asked

"What the hell do mean 'what' you made Juvia cry!" Gajeel yelled as he stood up from the bar.

"How did I make her cry!?" I yelled. "I didn't even do anything to her, Nastu ran into her!"

"Ugg your so clueless!" Lucy yelled while she smacked my forehead.

"She likes you ice princess!" Nastu said. I looked down at the ground and sighed. I knew how she felt towards me and I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I just didn't love her like she loved me. I couldn't bring myself to tell her that though. She was a good friend.

"I'll go talk to her." Ezra said.

"I'm coming too!" Lucy yelled as they ran after Juvia to Fairy Hills.

Hey guys thanks for reading my first book ever!!! I love fairy tail and I love Juvia so I'm making a book about it. Hope you enjoy!