Chapter Five

Juvia's POV:

I woke up with something warm around my body. I looked up and noticed Curt was sleeping with his arms wrapped around me. I blushed but then buried my head deeper into his chest and fell back asleep.

This was nice.

I woke up to the sound of bacon sizzling on the pan and the air was filled with the smell of fresh breakfast. I got up and went to the kitchen and saw Curt making breakfast.
"Oh hey, your up." He said.
"Yes" I said as I looked up and gasped. He didn't have a shirt on and he looked very good.
My face heated up.
"Are you okay Juvia?" he asked me as I sat down at the table.
"Yes, Juvia is fine" I said as Curt handed me a plate full of pancakes and bacon. I ate it and tried my hardest not to look at him.

We finished breakfast and Curt was about to go back to his house. As he was finishing up I decided that I wanted to see him more.
"Would Curt like to hang out with Juvia later today?" I asked.
"I would like nothing more." he said as he grabbed my hand a squeezed it. He went out the door and down fairy hill's path. I shut the door and yelled in excitement.mI was so happy that this attractive boy wanted to hang out with me. I was not used to all the attention quite honestly. I went upstairs and put on one of my more "revealing" dresses and headed out to fairy tail. On my way there I saw Gajeel and Levy walking out of fairy hills together.
"Thats strange?" I thought. "I didn't know Gajeel had an apartment near here........ OH MY GOD! Did Gajeel sleep with Levy last night?" I ran over to them. Right before I made it there Gajeel noticed me and blushed. So did Levy. they clearly weren't expecting me to find them "sneaking around". I walked up to Gajeel and Levy.
"Hey guys whats going on? Have fun last night?" i teased.
"Tch, Its none of your business Juvia. And didn't I see that water dragon come out of your apartment just now?" I blushed. He had a point. I couldn't be accusing him of sleeping with Levy when I literally just slept with Curt myself. I waved goodbye to them and ran towards Fairy Tail. I was excited to see him so I burst through the doors. Just in time to see Natsu and Gray get their heads bashed together by Erza.
I laughed at my silly guild mates and headed over to the bar. I didn't see Curt any where. I wonder where he is.

Curt's POV:
I waited in the back of the guild for Juvia. I was really excited to spend the afternoon with her. I watched as Natsu and Gray battled it out and Erza put a swift end to it. Just then i saw Juvia come through the door. She was gorgeous. She had a silky blue dress on that went down to her mid-shins. She was perfect. As she sat down at the bar I decided to surprise her. I got up from the table and sneakily went up behind her. I wrapped my arms around he waist from behind and felt her tense up and she gasped. She was so cute.
"ready to go?" I asked.
she quickly turned around and slapped me in the face.
"Get your hands off of Juvia Lyon!" she yelled. The while guild was staring at us now. we both had red faces. hers was from embarrassment and mine was from getting slapped.
"J-Juvia is sorry Curt!" she said as she tried to give me am apology hug.
"Nope. i will not forgive you until you go on a date with me." i teased as I looked away from her with a big smile on my face. She looked into my eyes and said "Okay" in a nervous voice. I heard some cheers but Gray did not cheer at all.
"Alright sounds good. we shall go to the most magical place ever!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her hand and ran out of the guild carrying her bridal style.

Hello people! Im sorry I haven't updated in a while. ill try to keep up better.
Also, sorry for the short chapter but one of my best friends got hit by a car on a morning run today. Im very shaken up and I would appreciate if you kept him in your prayers. Till next time.