Chapter 2

Juvia's POV:

I ran to Fairy Hills and ran into my room. I jumped on the bed and started to cry into my Grey-sama pillow.

"Juvia hates you!!!" I yelled into my pillow as I punched my bed furiously. Just then Lucy and Erza ran through my door. They sat by me in my bed and patted my back.

" Grey is stupid Juvia, don't worry about him." Lucy said

"But Juvia loves Grey-sama and Juvia has shown it so many times. So why doesn't Grey-sama like Juvia back?" I sobbed.

"He just doesn't know how to feel your love yet that's all." Erza said trying to cheer me up.

What they said was helpful but I finally realized the cold hard truth. Grey-sama does not love Juvia. The realization hit me like a thousand fists into my gut. Which only made me cry even more. He made the rain go away but he has hurt me so many times that. I don't think I can love him anymore. My tears stopped abruptly and I sat up in my bed.

"J-Juvia thinks she is done loving Grey-sama." I said quietly just loud enough for the two girls to hear. They stood up shocked.

"Are you sure Juvia, you've always loved him not matter what?" Lucy asked. I was hesitant to answer her but my answer was clear in my mind. I was done with Grey-sama. I stood up and hugged the girls.

"Thank you, but Juvia thinks she is truly done with Grey-sa.... Grey." Erza and Lucy gasped as they heard me call Grey by his name for the first time. I felt sad, but I also felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

"Juvia thinks that she is done with love for a while."

The girls left to their rooms and I noticed it was pretty late so I decided to go to sleep.

~time skip next day~

I woke up and stretched my arms out. I got my clothes and took a long shower. I got dressed and realized that I had way too much grey stuff. I gathered everything that had grey on it and threw it in the garbage.

"There, serves you right." I said to my grey doll as I tossed it in the garbage.

I went to the guild and opened the doors. Fairy tail was no different. Natsu was sitting with Lucy and happy talking about possible jobs. Gajeel was sitting with Levy at the bar watching her read a book about iron(go GaLe). I saw Grey at the jobs request board and decided that it would be a good idea to take a job to get away from grey for a while. I walked up next to him and scanned the job board. He glanced at me and was surprised I didn't say anything. It took a lot to not talk to him but I did it. I found a job on an island that claimed there was a robber stealing from people's homes and they requested a strong water Mage.

"Perfect!" I said as I took the job sheet and gave it to Mira.

"Good luck!" Mira said as I left the guild.

Garry's POV:

I was looking at the job board when Juvia came and stood next to me.

"Uh oh." I thought. I Braced myself for a hug or a loud "Grey-sama!" but nothing happened. I looked at her surprised as she ignored me and left for a week long job without even saying goodbye.

I watched her leave wide eyed and heard Lucy and Erza chuckling in the corner.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." they said in unison as they smiled and high fived. I guess that's what I deserve for how I treated her yesterday but I felt very lonely for some reason.

OMG cold Juvia. Anyway tell how you feel about Juvia and Grey parting ways and about my story in general. Peace out see Ya next chapter.