Chapter Three

Hey peeps I just wanted to say that I'm using my name as Juvias new love interest because I love her and I'm not creative enough to think of a new name so ya.

Juvia's POV:

Once I got to the island I decided to report to the mayor of the town.

"Excuse me but are you the mayor here?" I asked an old man with a cane in his hand.

"Why yes I am, and you must be the lovely Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail!" He did as he shook my hand.

"Yes sir juvia's here to stop the robber just as you requested." I said.

"Thanks you." the mayor said.

He was nice but something seemed off about this job. This island looked very nice and everyone was so nice. I started my search by asking people where the robber last attacked but they didn't know what I was talking about. That was weird and the job specifically asked for a water Mage for no real reason. I stopped at a bench to rest and I saw a man in all black clothes trying to get i two the house right in front of me..... In broad daylight. Weird.

"Stop right their!" I yelled as i prepared for a tough battle with the criminal.

"N-never you w-wench!" he said in a scared voice.

"Water Nebula!" I said as my water hit the man. He was sent flying and he was out cold. That was easy, to easy. I brought him to the mayor's office.

"Great job miss Lockser!" he said.

"T-thanks." I said hesitantly as I handed him over. The mayor then gave the man some sort of shot in his arm and he woke up!

"Mr. Mayor be careful!" I yelled as I got into a battle stance.

"Oh no it's quite alright dear, I'm sure you've noticed by now that this was not a real quest." He said as he gave the robber some water and a chair.

"Umm, Juvia did notice that it was fairly easy." I told him.

"Well there is a reason that I brought you here." The mayor said as he walked me out of his office and to an old shed in the back of the town.

We walked up to a window and looked inside. I saw a boy sitting in the middle of the house eating off of the ground.

"this my dear, is the reason I brought you here." the mayor said as he knocked on the door.

The boy looked to be about my age and he was very handsome. He had short, black spiky hair and brown eyes.

"Oh hello Mr mayor!" the boy said smiling. He then looked at me and jumped back in shock.

"It's you! it really is Juvia Lockser of Fairy Tail! I've been waiting all my life to meet you!" he yelled as he grabbed my hand and brought me inside.

"Juvia is very confused. What is happening?" I asked as he sat me down on the floor. His house was nothing but a big empty room with nothing but a bed in it.

"You see Juvia I made up that job to meet you. You are an inspiration to me!" the boy said.

"Miss Lockser look. This is Curt. He is a very powerful Mage and he belongs in a powerful guild." The mayor said. "His parents died from a demon named Deliora a while ago and he escaped to this island. I let him stay here for free and he has trained all his life to be able to join a guild. that guild being Fairy Tail." The mayor explained.

The boy was staring at the ground, troubled about his parents being mentioned.

"I have been training to join fairy tail to be able to help the people like my parents who can't fight evil by themselves." Curt said as he stared into my eyes. His eyes were very beautiful. 'No Juvia, you said you were done with love!' I thought to myself.

"Ok but why did you want to meet Juvia specifically?" I asked.

"B-because I t-think that you're

b-beautiful." He said as his face turned bright red. I blushed as well.

"Please take him back with you, he is strong and doesn't belong on this island where he is hungry and has no reason to fight." The mayor pleaded.

"Of course, we can always use strong friends at Fairy Tail!" I said. Then Curt jumped up and gave me the biggest hug.

"Thank you so much Juvia I won't let you down." My face turned bright red.

'This handsome man is hugging me!'

'Stop it' I thought to myself.

I said goodbye to the mayor as we left for Fairy tail on the train.

"So, Curt what kind of magic do you use?" I asked but he had already answered that for me.

I saw his face turn green and his cheeks puff up!

"Ohh I'm gonna hurl!" he said as he held his stomach. I was so surprised! a dragon slayer!?!? that's crazy. No wonder the mayor said he was so strong. Master Makarov will be happy to hear this.

We got off the train and he was all better.

"Whew, remind me to never ride a train ever again!" he said as he smiled at me. My face turned red and I looked away.

"Let's go back to the guild. Juvia thinks that people are going to want to meet you." I said as I grabbed his hand and ran to Fairy Tail.