Chapter 8

Juvia's POV:
I cried every night knowing that I was cursed. I finally found true love and yet it was taken from me. First the rain and now this. I didn't know how to feel. I haven't been to fairy tail in over a month but Lucy stopped by my apartment in fairy hills to tell me that Curt's funeral is tomorrow. I have to go. I have to go and say one last goodbye.

I put on my best black dress. I put on make up (more than I usually do since I look like crap). I didn't feel like I was going to his funeral. I felt like I was preparing for a date with him actually. I was all dressed up and I got some roses. On my way there I saw Gajeel walking with Levy.
"Hey Juvia! I haven't seen you in a while." Levy said to me as she grabbed my hand and held it tenderly. I just nodded and kept walking. I didn't really want to talk. I was sad but happy to see my friends again. Levy and Gajeel were holding hands. Maybe they got together this past month. I don't even know. I've been locked up in my room for a month. We get to the cemetery and everyone is gathered around Curt's coffin. As it gets lowered into the ground Master Makarov says a few words.
"I know that he was only with us for a short time but his kindness and happiness made it feel like a life time. No matter how short our relationship I will always love each and every one of my children the same. I am devastated to say the least and I wish him well." Makarov gets off the podium with tears in his eyes. I am now crying uncontrollably and I have to hold on to Gajeel to keep standing. Then Erza gets to the podium.
"On behalf of all of fairy tail I shall now give our beloved guild member a proper fairy tail send off. One, you must never reveal any sensitive information about Fairy Tail to outsiders, as long as you live. Two, you must never use the clients you met through the guild to achieve personal gain." Erza is in tears and she can barely read the last rule. The first two rules are quite insignificant taking into affect that he is dead but we still treat him like his is still alive, he has just left us that's all.
"Three, though our paths may differ, you must always live you your lives with all your might. Never must you consider your own life to be insignificant. Never in your lives must you forget the friends you held dear."
I couldn't control myself after that. I was sprawled on the floor balling my eyes out. Lucy ran up to me and hugged me on the floor trying to calm me down but I couldn't control my tears. My eyes were like faucets. I ran home not looking back.

Lucy's POV:
I try to calm Juvia down as she gets up and sprints home. I get up to chase her but I feel Erza's hand on my shoulder holding me back.
"Let her go, she needs to figure this out by herself."
I nodded at her and kneeled on the ground and placed my head in my hands. He was only with us for a short time but I felt like I knew him for years.
Natsu kneeled beside me and hugged me from the side whispering to me that it would be okay. I'm in tears, I just can't imagine what Juvia is feeling right now.

Time jump

Juvia's POV:
It has been thirty years since that faithful day. The day her true love passed. She is forty seven now and all alone. Natsu and Lucy had children and are now loving away from the guild but visit often. Same with Gajeel and Levy. A lot of couples have left fairy tail and yet she is still there. Stuck there with her feelings and hopes. She doesn't go on jobs often but when she does they are short. She doesn't like to be away from Curt's grave for too long.
She is sitting at the bar drinking and I see Gray start to get up with a huge bag on his shoulders. He comes up to me awkwardly and sit beside me. We haven't talked much.
"Umm.... I just wanted to let you know that umm.... I'm going on a long mission..... Like a couple of years..... There is nothing here for me now and I want to start new you know? I think you should start new too. Start fresh." He hugs me and gets up to leave. As he pushes that guild door open I yell to him
"Good luck Gray-sama!" He smiles at me and leaves. I don't know why I added the "sama" at the end. Probably because I knew that was the last time I'd see him and I wanted him to remember me as the Juvia he once knew. I left fairy tail and headed for the train station. I got on the train and rode it for hours. I finally reached the ocean and got off. It was the middle of the night by the time I got there so it was pitch black and no one was around. I took off my coat and all my clothes except the swimsuit I had on. I made sure it was extra sexy for my love. I slowly walked into the ocean. I didn't think that I could drown but I just kept swimming. I kept swimming until I was in the middle of the ocean. I sighed heavily and looked up in the sky. I close my eyes. Then I dropped. I was falling. Falling. Falling.

Then I saw a bright light. A hand reached out for me. I hesitantly grabbed it and was brought out of the dark. I was then embraced be my true love. By Curt. I had died and went to heaven........ Literally.

The End

Sorry for the short ending. And for the kinda dark/light ending but I liked it. I gonna come out with a new gruvia story tonight maybe so be on the look out. Thanks for reading my story!!