Chapter Four

Curt's POV:

We burst through the doors of Fairy Tail and I couldn't of been more happy and confused in my life. Juvia ran to the back. She said that she was going to talk to the master of fairy tail. So I was left to take in all the sights. I saw a girl drinking a barrel full of beer. I saw a shirtless guy fighting a guy that was on fire! I saw a girl reading a book on the shoulders of some scary lookin guy. A blue cat chasing a white cat with a fish. It was so cool. Then I saw Juvia running towards me. Man was she beautiful. Juvia came back and brought me to the masters office. He was funny looking.

"Hello my boy, Juvia here tells me you want to join Fairy Tail." The master said.

"Yes sir. More than anything in the world!" I said.

"Well I'm afraid that we don't just let anyone in this elite guild. So we will have to test your magic abilities." master told me.

"I'm ready, man I'm all fired up now!" I yelled.

"Hahahaha you'll fit right in." The master said. We walked out into the noisy guild.

"Listen up, this here is Curt and he would like to join the guild. Now before that happens we need to test his strength. Are there any volunteers to fight him?"

"No holdin back. I'm being assessed in front of everyone. And Juvia. " I thought to myself.

"Hells ya! I'll do it!" the fire guy said. I recognized him as the salamander, natsu dragneel.

We walked outside and the whole guild surrounded us. Juvia was closing her eyes and I assumed that meant that Nastu was real strong. I saw his power at the grand magic games and I wasn't too worried (how strong did I make this new guy huh?).

"Fire dragon's roar!" he said as he sent a pillar of fire at me. I quickly dodged it and yelled "WATER DRAGON'S ROAR!" and I sent water crashing down on him. I heard multiple gasps in the crowd. I glanced over at Master Makarov and his jaw was wide open. Just then a fiery fist hit my cheek and it sent me flying. I quickly gained my balance in the air and shot another roar at Dragneel. It hit him again and he both hit the ground hard. I looked over at Juvia to see if she was impressed and she gave me a thumbs up. My face turned red as my feet were frozen solid. "Hey what's this?" I asked as Natsu changed into his lightning flame dragon mode and launched himself at me. I closed my eyes waiting for the worst as I felt water surround me. I opened my eyes and saw Juvia holding her hands up and giving me a water shield, smiling at me and waving.

"I've seen enough." Makarov said as he gave grey a death glare.

"I am happy to announce that Curt is the newest member of fairy tail!!!"

The whole guild went up in cheers as we rushed inside to get some drinks.

"I'm really sorry about grey almost getting you killed out there." Juvia said. I looked into her beautiful eyes and was lost. I must have stated too long because she cleared her throat and waved her hand in my face.

"Helloooo. Anyone home?" she teased

"Oi sorry. I was lost in your eyes." I said and we both turned the color of Erza's hair. Just then something hit me in the top right of my back.

"Hey!" I said as I turned around to see a white haired barmaid with a blue Fairy tail stamp on her hand.

"There. Now you're official. " She said with a big smile on her face as she looked at me and Juvia together.

Mira's POV:

I watched as Curt and Juvia talked. Juvia was so comfortable around Curt. Unlike Grey, he gave her his undivided attention and they were so cute together!!! I watched as Curt got lost in Juvia's eyes.

"Wow, I ship them so hard." I said under my breath. I then ran over and stamped his back with the fairy tail mark, it was the same mark as Juvia's.

He thanked me and walked Juvia over to the bar. I went with them. I asked them if they wanted anything to eat but they didn't even hear me, they were just talking and talking never breaking eye contact. It was just precious.

"Looks like I have a new goal." I whispered to myself sinisterly.

Juvia's POV:

We went and sat at the bar, we talked about our backstories and our lives and I felt so warm inside. I've never felt like this before. Curt actually listened to me and looked me in the eye and told me his story. I learned Grey's story from Lucy. He never talked to me like this.

"Is this what true love feels like?" I asked myself as Curt told me about his dad dragon and how he left him at a young age so he was adopted by a rich family in Brago, the town that Deliora destroyed. He was so sweet and kind and caring about my life. By the end of the day I ran out of things to tell him. I told him everything about and he told me everything about him. After one day at the bar we knew each other like the backs of our hands.

"It's getting late," I said "Juvia thinks that she will go home now."

"I'll walk with you!" he said as he jumped up and grabbed my hand. I felt my face heat up as we walked out of the guild together. We walked home and it started to pour rain. I wasn't causing it so I couldn't stop it. We ran to Fairy Hills just as it turned to hail. We went up to my room and Curt threw himself into the couch. I sat next to him as we listened to the jail hitting the roof.

"This is crazy." Curt said as we looked out my window.

"Juvia can not allow Curt to go home in this weather. You can stay here tonight." I told him. I saw his face turn red as he buried his head in the couch. I went to the bathroom to shower. When I finished I realized that I had forgotten my clothes and towel in my closet. I had to get my clothes and towel. I peeked out of the bathroom and didn't see Curt so I sprinted to my closet and locked the door behind me.

"Thank Mavis he didn't see me." I whispered as I dried off.

Curt's POV: I was sitting on a chair behind the bathroom door, listening to Juvia sing. She had a beautiful voice. When the shower stopped I heard he gasp. She opened the door slightly and I saw her hair.

"What is she doing?" I asked myself. Just then she sprinted out of the bathroom..... Naked. She ran to her walk in closet and slammed the door behind her. My nose was bleeding and my face was bright red.

"What just happened? why did Juvia run out of the shower naked?" I was confused, but oddly pleased.

"No don't think about Juvia in that way. she is your good friend. Right?" I asked myself. I wondered if we could ever be more than friends. I saw the way that Grey guy acted when I looked at Juvia during my fight with Natsu. Maybe they're an item? I don't know. I just hope that she likes me in the same way I like her. But I don't really know how much I like her at the moment. Maybe I'll find out soon.

Juvia came out of her closet and my face was bright red. She was in short shorts and a pretty see through shirt. I could see all her curves. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and said something but I couldn't hear her. I was in a trance while looking at her.
"Hey..... HEY!" she yelled. I shook my head and came back to reality.
"What?"
"Umm Juvia does not have a big couch so Juvia was thinking that you Curt could sleep in the bed with her?" she asked as both of our faces burned.
"S-sure Juvia if you're okay with it." I said, hiding my excitement.

We slipped into the bed trying to stay as far away from each other as possible. "Goodnight Juvia." I said as we both fell asleep.

In the middle of the night I was woken up by something. I looked down and I saw Juvia, hugging my body.
"Curt-sama." She whispered.
"What!?!" I whispered just quietly enough so she wouldn't wake.
"Why did she add a 'sama' at the end of my name?" I asked myself. I thought maybe I should wake her up and tell her to stop hugging me but I didn't want her to. I wrapped my arm around her and fell back asleep.

Sup guys!!! OMG naked Juvia. Thanks for reading this. You da real MVP.