What Type Of Quirk Do You Have?

Aries: Emitter, Short Ranged, Metal Touch (you can only turn things and people into metal when you touch them, you will faint if overused)

Taurus: Transformation, Short Ranged, Melting (you can 'melt' your body which is liquid, and move around, the things you are holding or wearing are turned into liquid with you, and it will turn back to the form when you choose to turn back, your body will feel dry when you overused)

Gemini: Emitter + Transformation, Long Ranged + Short Ranged, Water (you have a mix type of quirk, you can transform into water just like melting and move around, you can also shoot water out from your hands and transform things and people to water, you will faint and your body will feel dry when you overused)

Cancer: Mutant + Transformation, Short Ranged, Demon (you can transform into a demon anytime you want and have the powers of a demon whenever you want to activate it, you cannot move your body for a long time if overused)

Leo: Mutant, Short Ranged, Unicorn (you have powers of the unicorn and your body has features of it like Tsuyu, you will feel pain in your body and you won't be able to move well if overused)

Virgo: Emitter, Long Ranged, Sharp Body (any part of your body can shoot out sharp objects, it can be anything sharp as long as you command it, you can hurt yourself if you're not careful with it, you will faint if overused)

Libra: Emitter, Long Ranged, Wind And Rocks (you have a half and half quirk like Todoroki but yours is wind and rocks, you can control both wind and rocks whenever you wish for, you can only control them when you activate them, you also can use both quirks at the same time or individually, your body will be very dry when overused)

Scorpio: Emitter, Long Ranged + Short Ranged, Dark And Light Manipulation (you also have a half and half quirk like Libra, you are able to control light and dark whenever you activate it, you can either shine light or darkness out of your hands or control it to distract your enemies, you will faint if you overused it)

Sagittarius: Emitter + Mutant, Short Ranged, Camouflage (you are able to camouflage around the surroundings and you can only camouflage if you activate it, you can also camouflage people by touching them, you will sleep for days if overused)

Capricorn: Emitter, Short Ranged, Doll Control (you can control dolls around and turn them into humans, they are able to help you attack enemies by using weapons, you can also turn humans into dolls and they will only turn back to a human when you wish to do so, there's also one thing you can do, once you activate your quirk and touch humans, they are controlled by you and they do obey you, you will faint if overused)

Aquarius: Emitter, Long Ranged + Short Ranged, Crystalization (you are able to shoot crystals from your hands and once you touch things and humans, they turn into crystals, your body will feel dry and you may sleep for days if overused)

Pisces: Emitter, Short Ranged, Data Tracker (you are able to track information about someone just by looking at them, you can also remove evidence like fingerprints and footprints for example, one more thing you could do is also remove data from any electronics like phones and computers, you will feel faint if you overused)

(Omg I spend almost an hour doing this, it was so hard oof)