Who Admires You And Why?

Aries: Tokoyami || Although he's a mysterious and quiet guy, he finds it interesting how you solve problems in a matter of seconds and would ask you questions on how you did it.

Taurus: Deku || Deku was an inspiration to most people, but he thinks you're the real deal. You have a heart for others and he sees you as a kind and loving friend.

Gemini: Ochaco || Ochaco has always been a friendly and bubbly girl, she never fails to make friends around, she feels that you're much more special than others, she describes you as Deku's secret twin.

Cancer: Momo || Momo admits she has a bit of self-confidenlce issues, so sometimes she would ask you for advice to gain confidence as you're a confident leader she looks up to.

Leo: Pony || She enjoyed learning Japanese with you. She is slowly getting the hang of it with the pronunciation with you around. She said she wanted to please everyone including you instead of getting tricked by that wicked copycat. Pony was appreciative of your time spent with her.

Virgo: Mina || You wouldn't think a crackhead would actually be serious, but she is starting to think she needs to be more mature like you, how you stay calm at situations and when there's a time to joke around.

Libra: Iida || He describes you as his brother, Tensei. You would work hard no matter what happens, and keep a smile with a positive attitude to continue on.

Scorpio: Denki || It's not because of his liking towards you that cause him to admire you, but you thinks you're really observant and cautious on whatever you do, he's more a careless person who does not think before doing anything, so you'll be out there to remind him about the dangers.

Sagittarius: Jiro || Although she is quiet at certain times, you'll always encourage her to be less shyer and boost her confidence to speak to others more often.

Capricorn: Bakugo || When it comes to admiration towards others, Bakugo wouldn't be one to have an admiration towards one but after spending some time together, he feels that you're a worthy opponent...except he still sees himself the best.

Aquarius: Todoroki || There's no denying the fact he is the top 3 in your class. You would consider yourself weak against him, but he thinks you're just as strong as him because of your agility and quick thinking.

Pisces: Aoyama || You can say he is already beyond glamorous, he thinks you're like the designer of fashionable items, you would often draw ideas on you're sketchbook and that's where you finds the idea of making them himself.

(This book is coming to an end :P)