Dirty Pick Up Lines He/She Use

I got this idea from PrincessZombieex. So I would add just a few female characters because most of them are male-related? I'm not sure if that's even a word lmao ;)

Aries: Shinso - "I'm a mindreader and yes I will sleep with you."

Taurus: Momo - "If I was a watermelon, would you spit or swallow my seed?

Gemini: Dabi - "I'm a zombie, can I eat you out?"

Cancer: Todoroki - "Is your name winter? Because you'll be coming soon."

Leo: Nejire - "Are you a trampoline? Because I want to bounce on you."

Virgo: Tomura - "Remember my name, because you'll be screaming it later."

Libra: Ibara - "Are you a sprinkler? Because you're making me wet."

Scorpio: Tamaki - "I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's. I'll have it my way and you'll be lovin' it."

Sagittarius: Bakugo - "Want a job? It blows."

Capricorn: Kirishima - "You must be Medusa because you make me rock hard."

Aquarius: Kai - "Let's go to my place and do some math. Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply."

Pisces: Toga - "Are you related to Dracula? Because you looked a little thirsty when you were looking at me."

(Dang how many times did my brain tell me to stop but I didn't?)