What He/She Likes About You?

Just a little note that I got the idea from BNHA scenarios books that I've read.

Aries: Toga likes your teeth, because of your perfect formed teeth, how every tooth falls together perfectly, she'll always want to see them when you smile.

Taurus: Mei likes your eyes, she has a liking for your eyes, how it sparkles under the light but shows so much emotion in you, the colour of your eyes always mesmerise her.

Gemini: Monoma likes your smile, he'll always ask you to smile because of how cheery your smile adds to your face, if he's feeling upset or if he goes overboard with his anger, you'll calm him down or cheer him up instantly with a smile.

Cancer: Bakugo likes your neck, some may visual it weirdly but he likes to touch your soft skin on your neck, it makes him feel calm. He will even lay his head on your shoulder next to your neck.

Leo: Toru likes your hands, she may be invisible and you're unable to see her, but you know she's close by when she touches your hands, she likes how delicate and soft they are.

Virgo: Ibara likes your hair, when your hair tickles her, she'll giggle and she would always twirl your hair.

Libra: Setsuna likes your nose, she would touch your nose with her finger and would tickle it with her nose aswell.

Scorpio: Deku likes your cheeks, he'll always say how cute you look when he pinch your cheeks. He thinks they are soft and squishy.

Sagittarius: Tsuyu likes your tongue, she likes how you stick out your tongue and made funny faces or try to act cutely. She always chuckles when you do that, that's what made her happy.

Capricorn: Momo likes your legs, she admires your legs because of how beautiful the form is, she thinks they are so beautifully curved.

Aquarius: Ochaco likes your arms, she would hug you all the time, she likes how soft your arms are and when she gets the chance to touch them, she would always do so.

Pisces: Kirishima likes your personality, though he likes everything about you, your personality is what he likes the most, he'll compliment about how bubbly and cheerful you are even at times where bad situations comes in.

(I have no idea why I spend so much time on this, it was suppose to be posted yesterday ;-;)