Chapter 1

Heather is a 16 year old emo girl who goes Nokomis High School. Everybody thinks she has a normal life, but they are wrong. Ever since she was 12 her drunk, hateful father would always beat her for being emo. But this is just the beginning. Will her life change when she meets this handsome boy who is also emo named T.J.? Or will she end her life due to her dad?

Note: Heather is on the cover of the book!

 Heather's P.O.V.

It all started when I was 12. I was a good girl and never got into trouble. I got all A's, but lately my dad been going to a lot of parties. Then he will come home and abuse me. 

"Dad why are you doing this to me"? I said.

"Because your an emo faggot and plus you are a worthless bitch." He said.

"I hate you dad!" I said.

And then all of the sudden my cheek was throbbing with pain. He punched me. And then he did again this time in the stomach. 

"Dad please stop I'm begging you." I said.

He gave me one last final kick in the rib. He said if I told anyone, that it would be worse than this. I told him ok. Then he left me on the floor and left.

I slowly got up even though I was hurting. And I went to the bathroom and grab the blade from the cabnet. I put my back to the wall an slide down onto the floor. Then, I took the cold razor blade and pushed it up to my wrist. I closed my eyes, cutting over and over again. After, I slowly got up and i could bearly stand but went over to the counter and cleaned my wounds. At last, I put gauze on my arms and went back to my room. 

I sat on my bed listening to my music.  I heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in." I said.

Itr was my mother. She had came to tell me that the radio is too loud and also that dinner is ready. 

"I'm not hungry." I said. 

"Are you sure sweetheart?" Mom said.

Yes mom, now i going to sleep." I said.

"Okay, i love you and goodnight". My mother said.

"Night." I said as i went and got into my nice comfortable bed.

****Dream***

       There are times where I woke up screaming because I had a nightmare about my dad pushing me off the bridge and i drowned.... Then, the FBI found my dead cold body laying underneath the bridge on a little bit of land. And after all of that happened, I was in heaven. I saw colorful things. And explored it more. I made a few new friends that were really nice to me. It felt great to have friends that don't judge me for who I am......... 

****End of dream***

I woke up when  my alarm went off. It was a Monday morning and school didn't start until 8:13 A.M. So I got out of bed and went and grabbed a BVB tank top, band bracelets, black and red ripped skinnie jeans, and my black boots. 

To the side ------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>

It was 6:13 A.M. So I had plenty of time to get to the bus stop. I grabbed my iPhone 4, earbuds, and back pack and headed for the bus stop. When I made it to the bus stop there were already 5 people there. I sat in my usual spot on the flat gate post made out of stone. I was listening to my music when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked up to find a handsome boy who is also emo standing in front of me. I took out my earbuds and looked up at him.