Chapter 4

Still Kate's P.O.V.

"So I hear that Heather is dating T.J." Jenny said looking at me.

"Yes they sure are." I said.  

"Well, I don't want them together at all." She said with an evil smirk. 

"Why? They are perfect together." I said back giving her my evil look.

"Because Heather is a emo bitch who has a low life". Jenny said.

I stood up in front of her and shouted as loud as i could. 

"Excuse me but Heather and T.J. are my friends and i will not have you talking shit about them. An heather is not an emo bitch for your information. So you better shut the fuck up before i give you something to shut up about." I said pissed off.

The whole cafeteria was silent and all eyes were on me.

Jenny stood up and said "Why don't you just go fucking kill yourself you slut." She said.

"That's it".. I said as i drew my fist and punched Jenny in the nose.

Everybody gasped. She started hitting me back and I made her ass fall to the ground and starting beating her ass.

"Kate!!!!!" I heard someone yell. 

I continued hitting her as i felt someones hands grab me and pull me off her.

I looked and it was T.J.

"Kate that's enough, she got what she deserved i had to stop you before you got into trouble" He said as he calmed me down.

"Your right but that's the thing when it comes to my friends i am very protectve over them." I said looking at T.J.

"Heather??" T.J. yelled.

Heather ran over and took me and my stuff and left the cafeteria. 

Heather looked at me and said "Kate what happened??" 

"Jenny started talking sht about you and T.J shouldn't be together and saying that i should go kill mysef and called you an emo bitch who had a low life". I said to Heather.

"Wtf? What did i ever do to her?" Heather said. 

"Idk but she got what she deserved and i don't think she will be bothering us again." I said as we walked into the bathroom. 

I got a text  from an unknown number saying

"Meet me after school outside". 

I showed Heather and she looked worried. 

"It isn't that Jenny girl is it?" Heather asked.

"I don't know but i'm gonna find out. Can you and T.J. come with me just in case?" I asked looking at her.

"Sure, just let me text T.J..

Heather looked at her phone and put it in her back pocket. She looked at me.

"Yes we can come with you after school." Heather said. 

"Yay" i said as i gave her a hug.

"Well we better get to class  now." As we headed out the bathroom....

   "We made our way to Math class which was boring as hell. Me and Heather sat next to each other.

"Well, me and her been best friends ever since we was 4 and now look at us. We both are the same age. And we both are BEAUTIFUL."   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally got this chapter updated for ya. Hope you guys enjoy xD.