Chapter 8

(Continuing with T.J.'s P.O.V.) 

"After I put the plate in the sink, I kissed my mom on the cheek, told her that I loved her, and also that she is the mom in the world because through the trauma of losing my dad, she has been really supportive." 

"Awwwwe honey, your my son and it's my job to be the best mom that I can be. " She said after giving him a warm smile and hugged him. 

"I go to go mom. I'll see you later on tonight when you get home from work". He said as he opened the door and started heading to the bus stop. 

"Alright sweetie, have a good day and don't let those haters get to you because you're stronger than you know I promise you." She said as she watched him until he disappeared out of sight. 

(He plugged in his earbuds and turned on some music).

        5 minutes later

He spotted Heather as he took his earbuds out and walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. 

"Heyyy baby". She said as she turned around and smiled as she hugged him.

"Hey how are you?" He said.

"I'm wonderful, how about you?" Heather asked.

"That's great to hear and I'm wonderful as well too!!" He said as he took her hand into his.

She smiled. 

T.J. thought, Heather is the best girlfriend in this entire world and I'll do anything just to protect her. She's my whole life, universe, and my harley. I could never ask for anyone better because there is nobody else that I want just you...... 

His thinking got interrupted when he heard the squeak of the breaks as the bus came to a complete stop. 

He got onto the bus and sat by Heather.

"Ughhh I didn't want to go to school today." Heather said as she sighed and looked at the window. 

T.J. sensed that something was wrong.. 

"Baby girl what's wrong? I don't like it when your upset..." He said as he held her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. 

"Nothing is wrong... I'm okay...." She said as her phone started to viberate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you like it so far? Don't forget to vote, and comment.

Thanks,

Jessica. 

P.S. Tuesday I will not be able to update because I have a doctor's appointment.