Chapter 6

Jenny's POV

Seeing that slut Kate and that emo idiot Heather with T.J and Johnathan makes me mad in so many ways I can't even describe it .

" Jenny you look horrible what happen to you ?" my twin sister Tyra asked

" I got into a little argument with that slut Kate today " I remarked

" It doesn't look like a little arguement what happen . Tyra said

I huffed at her and flipped my hair and walked down to my locker and grabbed my stuff .

" So how is the plan going with the " Worst Couple " ? " Tyra insisted

We were going out to my car and while she asked me I stopped when she asked and turned around and sighed , the look on her face told me she really liked Jonathan and I liked T.J .

" Tyra dear I'm trying my best I honestly am just please give me more time . " I told her.

She raised her hands up and said " oh come on how much time do I have to give you I have been waiting for so long ." Jenny said to Tyra.

''But i don't understand why you want to ruin their relationship when first of all they did nothing to you". Tyra said looking at Jenny.

At this point Jenny got pissed off and said "Tyra are you sticking up for those faggots and sluts?!?!?!".

"Well not really but I mean maybe I am." Tyra said as she clenched her fists at her sides.

"You dumb bitch!!!! were you pretending to be my friend all along???" Jenny screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh how am I a bitch?!?! at least i don't ruin other peoples relationships just because you can't get a fucking boyfriend." Tyra said coming closer towards Jenny.

"And maybe if you stop acting like a dumb jealous bitch and quit bullying other people then maybe you'll finally get a boyfriend." Tyra said as she slapped Jenny across the face hard.

And that's when everything between Tyra and Jenny's friendship ended forever...

————————————————————

how did you like this part?? I know it was short and i'm sorry.