The wrong decision

I followed the idiot to see if he is going back to the classroom. " hey mikasa? Why are you still following me?" Eren stopped. " well, is it wrong to follow? I'm just making sure if you're going back to class idiot.!" Well I don't care what he feels though, If I cant bring this idiot back to class I'm sure prof would decrease my grades I don't want that to happen since I'm the top of the class. " look here mikasa, let me get one thing straight. I ain't going to class." I know now that he is serious.

" well I don't understand you at all". I don't care if he don't go to class. what I care about is my precious grades not you idiot! I wanted to say that in front of his face but I decided to let it go.

Eren faced me " if you don't understand me, live it, love it, learn it" he continued walking down the isolated hall. " you sound so gay-ish you know that" I told him flatly. Which made him stop.

" look here mikasa, I ain't playing any jokes here. I'll give you a decision whether to follow me or go back to class. It's your choice" he glared at me and leaned on the lockers " well, I'm waiting"

How can I even choose if I follow him then I'll be missing class and if I'll go back to class my grades will be decreased by prof.!!. I don't know what to do.

" well I made my decision" I said looking at him emotionless. I don't know if this is the decision to make but I guess this is the only way.

" well then what is your decision?" He stood properly and looked at me

" I don't know what you're thinking eren, but if anything happens, remember it's all your fault" I said sarcastically clenching my hand.

" I'm waiting for your decision" I know he was trying to keep his cool but I think his losing it.

" my decision is.............