Unwanted feelings?

I got back to my senses and struggled free form that idiots grasp "let go of me you stupid idiot!". Eren smirked and looked at me from head to toe " you know, for a girl your not bad". I moved closer to shout at his stupid face " what?! So you're saying that I don't look like a girl to you?!" I shouted very loud that the library staff scolded me, which was very embarrassing. He moved closer to my face " I didn't say that you look like a boy? Didn't i?". Well, he got me there. I noticed that our face were a few inches near which was a kiss....... Never mind that. I turned away and started to walk " hurry up jaeger! Prof is looking for you". He sat down on one of the chairs "don't wanna". Why this little- aughhhh!! I want to punch him now!. " jaeger, in a count from 1 to 3 if you don't stand and come with me or else" I said it sarcastically. " or else what?" He said looking bored. "I'll force you" one last respond of his and I'm gonna blow up. "Force me? How?". I faced him " that's it! I had enough of your lazy ass! If you don't want to come suit your self! I'm tired of telling you to come and you won't even budge! No wonder you hadn't got any girlfriend!" Opps, did I just say that? Ohhhh noooo? I was told to never mention it in front of him. This what happens if I get carried away, I say things accidentally. Eren stood up walked to me grabbed my neck tie " Ackerman, you really are something. Have you been stocking me?". He even got the guts to smirk. " ha! As if I would fall in love with an idiot like you!" I'll NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!. He grabbed tie and pulled my face to his and kissed my cheeks. "Really? Then explain why you are blushing so much, don't worry Ackerman. If you really want to fall inlove with me I'll make you fall in love alright." The guts for him to do that. " I never said anything about me wanting to fall inlove with you!" Eren walked away so I followed him.