Where&Why

"Where are we going, and why?" I ask a little more serious this time. They look at each other.

"We're going to Mr.C's headquaters. The HQ is basically where we train and prepare you for your future. You don't have to become vigilante to stay in the house, some choose not to, but you're safer if you do." Roy says answering where we're going.

"We're taking you there because.... When that gang killed your family and not you that showed that you were... Kind of needed or choosen by them, and they wanted you alive for just a little while. We have HQs almost everywhere and your city is one of the only places that doesn't. The gang always gets who they want or need dead, unless we're there to stop them, and we weren't .  Mr.C's HQ is the one the higher-ups choose for you and your friends." Kyle says explaining why we're going there. I assume 'the gang' is the one Mr.C told me about in the first letter.

"Ok... Just one more question... If you guys are from Mr.C's HQ, wherever that is, then how'd you get a car?" I ask.

"You ask a lot of questions don't you? Well, we rented it." Kyle says.

"How much longer to the air port? We should've been there already. Or are normal air ports too main stream? Your little HQs have their own?" I ask sarcastically. Kyle looks back and smirks.

"They're not that big, but you will regret calling them 'little'... And we know how to get to the air port." He says and turns back around.

"Look dude, you can be whatever you want at your HQ, but we're not even half way there and we should've been there forever ago. Get a GPS out and learn how to drive in Indiana." I say. I've been to plenty of other states... Its different, these two hot shots are obviously gonna have some problems.

"We'll get there, calm down." Roy says... Oh he did not just tell me to calm down! Did he just tell me to calm down? He told me to calm down.

"Look, either grow some balls and go over 10mph, or get out a GPS! At this rate we won't get there for thirty minutes!" I say.

"Hey! I've got plenty of balls!-" Roy starts to say.

"Dude calm your tits and get a GPS. She grew up here, we didn't." Kyle says rustling around in a bag and hands something to him.

"Do I look like I have tits!?" Roy says ignoring the object. Kyle puts it up on his own and ignores Roy's question.  I am so tempted to answer... Mean while Kyle is pushing buttons and blah blah blah.

"So you two are hot shots at this big HQ-e-Q-Q place, but can't even get me to the air port without fighting." I say.  They both slowly turn their heads to look at me.

"Hey you're -" Roy starts, but Kyle finishes."going to be in the same place in three years, so shut it."

"You two are supposed to be 16?" I ask laughing. "Explains why you can't drive."