Will There Be Tea

Still 13 year old

"Who exactly are you?" I ask.

"The names Kyle, and this is my buddy Roy.  We were Mr. C's trainies before you, and we're taking you to see him." The guy in the passeger seat says.  There's many questions I could ask... And the rest of my life could count on what I say next...

"Will there be tea?" I ask.  Roy and Kyle laugh lightly.

"We're going to a mansion, there will be tea if you want there to be." Roy says. I can hear the smile in his voice.  Yush!... wait what?

"Mansion? Who exactly is Mr.C?" I ask confused.

"Nobody knows his actual name, but you may have heard of him... Not the actual him.... Oh, you'll understand later." Kyle says.

"Mmmhmmm... Sure I will." I say not to optomistic on understanding it later.  They laugh and then the ride is pretty quiet.  "Um... where are we going?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Uhhh..." They both say  looking at each other unsure of what to say, then Kyle continues. " The airport."

"The airport!?" I ask shocked.

"Um... This little 'trip' is legally seen as kidnapping... So um... We're fleeing the state, and going somewhere more populated and unexpected. We're going somewhere far away, where nobody will know your name, and nobody will know your story." Roy explains.  My stomach starts to hurt and I become uneasy as the doubt sets in.

"Where are we going and why?" I ask more serious this time.