Finally

We're finally to air port about 20 minutes later. "Good job! You did it." I say sarcastically clapping.

"Oh, shut it! What are we going to do with you? You're so immature..."Roy says. I stick my tounge out at him as Kyle hands me a ticket, pass port, and fake ID.

"Um guys... This says I'm 21... You either really think I can pull that off, or I get alcohal... Who am I kidding!? I'll find a way to get alcohol either way!" I laugh and start walking.

"Sammy... This way." Roy says pointing the opposite of the way I was walking. "Change into this when we get inside." He says handing me another bag. I open it slightly and see a business suite.

"UUGHH! I have to dress up as a boring person just to get wine!? You guys are poopy head..." I say.

"You're not getting wine, or any alcohol for that part! Let's go." Roy says.

"Then what is this for!? Ugh..." I say. "Poopy heads..." I pout the rest of the long walk through the parking lot. Then I into the bathroom and change, and the guys are waiting outside when I come out. "Do I really have to wear this... 'cause I'm going to need something to drink if so..."

"Are you an alcoholic?" Kyle and Roy look at me.

"Pshhhhh... I jumped put of the tree- Jumping is not the same as falling! If I had been drunk then I would've fallen. And then where would we be?" I say.