Fear spreads across the plaza

My pov: it was the next morning got dressed in (this outfits)

And went to work at the plaza. 

*When I got there Enid and ko asked me if i seen rad and I said I haven't seen him scince last night we you guys walked me home .

Enid: "that's weird for rad not to show up to work "  *she said*

Ko: "maybe he's just running late " *he said*

Me:" strange thing a have lately " *I said *

*But then we were wondering about rads whereabouts  we a new flash came not the news *

Dynamit Watkins : attention Lakewood citizens the dead body of bodaga worker radicles a been found in a trash bag  abandon in a alley way . No suspect were found and no traces of the murder weapon . We advice all citizens to locked your doors and windows and to not walk home alone this is dynamite Watkins signing off. We turned the tv off*

*We were all in shock and horrorfied that our best friend was gone*

Me: *stared crying* "I can't believe rad dead  what are we gonna do" *I said crying *

Enid:  *Started crying* "I don't know Kayla "* she said hugging me and ko*

Ko: "I'm gonna miss rad "* he said crying*

Me: "we're all gonna miss him body "* I said hugging him*

*A few hour later it was closing time and  ko rode home with his mom and me and Enid walk home together. And few minutes later we got to my house.

Me: "Enid please be careful walking home " I said worried*

Enid : "I'll be fine night Kayla " * she said*

Me: "night " *I said*

*After she left  I went to bed *