Parents to be

My pov: venomous found out I was pregnant  ,he was happy he was going to be a father . It was the next day and I layed   next to venomous . I was getting cold so I cuddle up to venomous to keep warm.

Venomous Pov: I woke up and looked down a saw Kayla cuddling in up to me . 

Venomous: "good morning my little angel~ 💜 " *he said*

Me: "morning venomous " *I said tiredly *

Venomous: "are you hungry ? " *he said*

Me:" yes " *i said as I sat up *

Venomous : "ok then come down stairs and I'll make you bacon and a vegan breakfast wrap"*he said*

Me: "ok sound good " *I said*

* I walked down stairs and ran into fink *

Me: "hi fink "* I said*

Fink : "hi Kayla "*she walked up and hugged my leg*

Me : *smile and pat her head *" I see you later fink"* I said*

Fink: "were you you going "* she asked *

Me: "to the kitchen venomous is making breakfast" * I said*

Fink : "ok see you later "* she said*

* fink  school bus came and fink left for school *

* I walk I too the kitchen and sat down at the table .venomous set a plate of food down in front of me . I started to eat and venomous ate with me . A few minutes later I finished eating and got up to take my plate to the sink but venomous stop me.

Venomous: "oh no I was the dishes you go sit on the couch " * he said *

Me:" ok "* I said as I went to go sit on the couch *

* one hour  past and I walked in to the kitchen and venomous wasn't there so I went to go see if he's in his study and he was .

Venomous: *looks over at me * "hi sweetheart  come over here a sit on my lap" *he said *

Me: "ok " * I said and walked over , sat on his lap *

Venomous: *puts his hand on my belly *" can I say something to the baby "*he asked*

me:" sure" *I said *

Venomous: *leans down by my belly * hi in there little one I'm your daddy I just want you to know I love you * he said and kissed my belly *

Me: "aww  venomous that was sweet"* I said *

Venomous : *picks my up bridal style *

Me: "what are you doing " *I asked*

Venomous: "taking you back to my room so we cuddle "* he said and sat my on his bed *

Me: * lay down and snuggles up to venomous *

Venomous : *does the same* 

Me : "venomous I have cloths to clean "* I said*

Venomous: "don't worry I'll take of it "* he said*

Me : "but "* I said*

Venomous: *kisses my lips * "I'll take care of it and you can stay here and rest "he said*

Me : "ok "* I said*

Venomous: "that's my girl "* he said*

* venomous went to go wash clothes and I to a nap*