Play time💜

* venomous knelt down and looked under the bed to see me shaking and he smiled and said.

Venomous: "what are you doing under the bed you silly girl~💜*he said*

Me: "please don't kill me  I don't wanna die"* I sobbed*

Venomous : Awww don't cry my little angel~ 💜 I'm not gonna kill you * he said*

* i try to crawl out the other side of the bed when venomous grabbed my leg and pulled me out from under the bed *

Me: *looks up at him in fear*

Venomous :" tisk tisk your a naughty girl hiding from me"*he side*

Me: *crying * "why did you kill my friend"*I sobbed* 

Venomous: "I killed them because they were in my way of having you all to myself"*he said * "now come along my little angel your coming home with me~💜"

*Grabs my hand and pulls out of my house. And pulls me toward his car. I broke free from his grip and I ran.

Me:" stay away from me you psycho " * I said and ran*

Venomous : "oh game of cat and mouse my angel challenge excepted ~💜"* he said as ran after me *

* I was running when I tripped and fell . And I looked down to see I scraped my knee. Venomous walk up to me and said*

Venomous : "Awww did my little angel get a boo boo~💜 *He said as he picked me up over his shoulders*

Me: "no put me down put me down!! *I said hitting his back*

Venomous : "you can hit my back all you want your still mine~💜 "* he said as sat me in the car and straped me  in*

Me: *Looks out the window *

Venomous: *he looks over at me and said* "were almost home then it "play time "~💜 *He said rubbing me under  my night gown*

Me: *smacked his hand away * don't touch me*

Venomous : "oh feisty aren't you my little angel~💜" *He said*

* we got to his house and venomous got me out of the car and carried me into the house . He carried me up to his bedroom and threw me on his bed.

(Lemon)

venomous: "now it time for us to play" he said and kissed me*

Me: *trying to push him off* "your getting blood on my white nightgown " *I said*

Venomous:*grabbed scissors and cut off my nightgown ,bra and ,under panties * 

Me: *covers my body*

Venomous: "no no no covering body"* he said and they took off his pants and boxers and pins me down* 

Me: *turns my head away * 

Venomous: * takes his hand and turns my head making me look at him*" I hope I we have babies someday ~ 💜"*He said and he winked at me *

* lined up his member with my entered and started trusted in and out*

Me:* tearing up*

venomous: "my Kayla your very tight ~💜" *He said and kiss my neck and kept trusting*

* a few minutes past and we both came at the same time . And venomous fell asleep and I rolled over and put my head under the blanket and sobbed *