Truth

My pov: it was the next morning , I woke up and looked next to me to see venomous completely naked next to me .but then I remember what happened last night with the hood man shadowy . I was call out for venomous but I couldn't fine him last night . a few minutes later venomous woke out confused why he was naked . And he look over at me .

Venomous : "morning my little angel " * he said*

Me: "morning venomous "* I said hugging him*

Venomous: "what's wrong " *he said*

Me: "that hooded man came back last night and he did things to me "* I said sobbing *

Venomous: "that bastard ! " *he yelled  and  hugging me * 

Me : *hugged him back *

* when suddenly  I saw something on the floor  on venomous side of the bed , got up and walk over to it and picked it up . It was the same outfit the hooded man was wearing and look a venomous with a mad look on my face * 

Me: "you were the hooded man this whole time !"* I yelled *

Venomous : " yes but Kayla I ..."* He said as he try to hug me *

Me: *move away*" you scared the hell out of me !"* I Yelled*

Venomous : * looking down ashamed of himself * "i know I'm sorry " * he said*

* I hear Venayla crying*

Me: "I need go feed Venayla we will  talk later "*  I said*

* I walk Into Venayla  nursery  and picked her up *

Me: "shhh I know baby your hungry " took out my breast and  started feeding *

Venayla : * started eating *

Me: * kisses her forehead * 'you were just hungry weren't you is that why you were being fussy " *i said patting her back *

Venayla: *cooed * 

* venomous poped his head in the door and smiles then go to his study *

Venomous thoughts :" I need to fined a way to make it up to her otherwise I lose her " *he thought *

* a couple ours later * 

Me: "oh Venayla did make stinky " * I baby talked to her *

Venayla : *giggled *

* grabbed the wipes and a clean diper , baby power and a clean (this out fit )*

And I clean her up , put on a fresh diper and and outfit .

Me:" there you go all better "* I said*

Venayla : *giggles and blow raspberry at me *

Me: "you silly girl"* I said*

* mean while in venomous study *

Venomous pov: I was think about away I could make it up to her because I love her so much it hurts.