A New Home

The next day the students woke up to a surprise. Roshi had told them that they would have to move somewhere else. "So where exactly are we moving to and why are we moving?" Donie asked. "We are moving with the Grand Titan he does not wanna put any more people in danger so he's taking us to his home" said Roshi. "No need to worry students he should be here soon and we can be safe with all the other students." Shortly after the Grand Titan arrived and the 4 students bowed to him "no need for that you are titans now we are equals" the Grand Titan laughed. "Now I will be taking you back to my planet where I have built a place where all of the new titans will live we shall go there now." Donie looked up to the Grand Titan "look sir we can't exactly just leave here we have families." The Grand Titan turned around "yes and those families are in danger if we stay here so we must go now." The students packed up their bags and waited for the Grand Titan "now this takes a lot of focusing but it's the fastest way" the Grand Titan opens a portal and through the other side you can see a hall leading  to some rooms "well then boys follow me right through." The Grand Titan walks through and the boys follow shortly after. The Grand Titan looks at the student "welcome to your new home" other humans from earth walked around the halls. Donie looks around and then looks back at the Grand Titan "what about my brother where's my brother?" The Grand Titan looks at him confused "well everyone who was recruited is here so he should be here." Roshi walked up to the Grand Titan "he attacked Voltar and we haven't seen him since." "Not to worry boy Voltar is on his way here now and your brother is safe on earth" said the Grand Titan "now let's get you settled into your rooms." The 4 boys were shown to their rooms and unpacked their things but Donie could only think about what happened to his brother and is his brother was safe. Shortly after the Grand Titan called a meeting and had everyone meet together "I'd like to start off by thanking you all for coming and accepting to protect your world from the evil robot army this will be dangerous and some of you will get hurt but we can do this. Here you will train everyday until you are ready and we will protect the one's we love. Good luck to all of you titans and have a great day." The students all went to the lunch area and grabbed some lunch after the meeting. "So do you think we're actually gonna win?" Jon asked. "I don't really know I mean he killed all the original titans and they were more skilled then us" said William. "Well I think we're gonna be just fine if we believe we can do it then those robots can't stop us" Jerry said. The boys kept talking about what was gonna happen but Donie stayed quiet. "Hey Donie you alright?" Jerry asked. "Yeah I'm fine just a little worried about my brother but I'll be okay since I know he's safe on earth" Donie smiled. The boys finished lunch and went up to their roomed to get some rest for the next day of training.