Chapter 7: Coming Clean

Yoongi wasted no time after the encounter and sped off into the direction of Jungkook's apartment. He didn't realize how determined Jungkook's dad was to get him back and he honestly underestimated the power that the gang had. He didn't know much about them but he did know he wasn't intending to find out to what extent they will go in order to get what they want. He didn't want to put ChungHei smack dab in the middle of it when she thought that Jungkook was taken away because his dad thought they were a bad influence.

     The bleached blonde raced to the apartment building and burst through the doors, paying no mind to the odd look the owner gave him when he raced to the stairs. He was breathing quickly and he pushed his legs to go faster when he was getting closer to the floor the apartment was on. He stumbled in front of the door and frantically knocked on it. "Jungkook! Open up!!" He shouted through the door. He heard rustling on the other side as he continued to knock. The door swung open to reveal a concerned Jungkook and ChungHei. Yoongi rushed into the apartment but not before looking frantically to both sides of the hallway, looking for any signs of the two guys that attacked him.

       "Yoongi your neck!" ChungHei exclaimed, turning his head to the side so she could get a better look at his wound. She rushed him to sit at the already set up air mattress and went to the bathroom to find something to clean off the blood. She found nothing and decided on ripping a piece of her shirt and ran it under the water. Meanwhile, Jungkook and Yoongi only stared, neither of them wanting to say anything as they could already assume what had happened. Jungkook's felt his peace leave his body and being replaced by the overwhelming feeling of worry.

        ChungHei came back and sat down next to Yoongi on the mattress and she began to dab away the blood. "Yoongi were you robbed? This has to be a knife wound." She asked worried. Yoongi looked towards Jungkook, ready to tell his best friend what they had been hiding from her since the day Jungkook came back. "What?" She asked, looking between her best friend and boyfriend just wanting someone to answer her question.

         "One of you just spill it!!" She exclaimed impatiently.

         Jungkook kneeled in front of her, holding her knees. "Hei," He started and looked over at Yoongi for support. He nodded in approval, just wanting to come clean so she could be safe. Jungkook swallowed hard before continuing, "We've- No. I've been keeping something from you. It wasn't my intention for it to get like this. The reason why my dad took me away for all those years isn't because he thought you guys were a bad influence on me. It was because he's actually the leader of this gang and he wants me to take his place. He wanted me to lead them after he was gone, but I ran away. I didn't want to become like him. I'm not him and I will never be like him." Jungkook blurted out, letting his tears run freely down his cheeks. "I wanted to come back and find a way to avoid him. So I came to Yoongi-hyung and he offered to help me. We were going to come up with a plan but I needed to find a place to live before we did. I didn't want you to know because I didn't want you to constantly worry about me because I knew you would."

           "Damn right I will." She said.

            Jungkook chuckled lightheartedly before letting out a heavy sigh. "Now, what happened to you?" ChungHei turned to Yoongi while holding Jungkook's hand and signaling him to sit next to her.

            Yoongi rubbed at his eyes, looking for the right words and to avoid telling them about the break up. "I needed to get some things off my mind and I drove to the park so I could clear my thoughts. I didn't hear two guys come up behind me and they tackled me down. I would've pushed them off but one of them was holding a knife to my neck." He gestured to the wound that was still bleeding slightly. "They said your dad wants you back in three days Jungkook."