Chapter 1

Y/n point of view
I had woken up earlier for my flight. I was nervous, excited, and a bit sad I was leaving the place I was so comfortable with. I knew it was going to take time to get use to California but I was pumped.

My mom and my grandma got ready as they took a bunch of pictures of me and when I say a bunch I mean it. My grandma started crying and saying how old I was getting and yea it was a mess but I was ready to leave and be on my own.

-time skip to the airport-

We had arrived at airport security and I said my final goodbyes to my family and was on my way. My flight didn't leave for another 2 hours because it got delayed. Typical! So I walked over to the nearest Starbucks and ordered me a drink. After I got my drink I walked over to my gate and started editing some photos I had taken.

It was time to board the plane and so I packed up my computer threw away my coffee and got on. It was a three hour flight so I had three hours to kill. I love flying and traveling. It always gives me a rush! We arrived to LA and i quickly get off the plane and head for baggage claim. I've heard horror stories about LAX. I walk to my baggage claim and as I grab my bag someone runs into me......

A/n
So I'm writing a bunch of chapters cuz
I'm bored and I normally do that!
Some might be long some might be short!