Chapter 4

Y/n point of view

    I saw that Daniel posted and decided to comment. Big uh oh! His fans went crazy, like crazy crazy! I just laughed it off and finally went to bed excited to get to hang with Daniel and finally meet his band mates! So I put on my sleeping playlist, yea ok I have to listen to these certain songs to help me sleep. Don't judge!

    Daniels point of view

      After posting that photo and seeing y/n comment on it I smiled but then knew my fans would freak. I love em but they really are a bit over dramatic. That's fine tho, I love all of them! So after reading some comments I finally fell asleep excited for tomorrow because I got to spend it with y/n!

~Next morning~

Still Daniels point of view

     I woke up with 4 dudes grinning and smirking at me! It legit scared me but wasn't shocked but really confused why they were in my room. They just stood in my room staring at me without saying a world until Zach spoke up and said, "OooooO we have a surprise for you Dani!" The way he said that made me worried! They could tell I was scared cuz they started to burst out laughing!

Convo between Daniel and the boys

Daniel: well what is it?
Jonah: it's on it's way, it will be here in 10 minutes.
Daniel: it? Is it a animal or anything that's gonna kill me?
Jack: no, but you might die of happiness
Daniel: what?? Why??
Corbyns phone goes off it's a message from y/n! It's says: hey, I'm five minutes away! See you guys soon! 😁
Zach: was that her??
Daniel: her??
Jack, corbyn, and Jonah: ZACH!!!!
Daniel: who is her??? Wait.........y/n?
Jonah: maaaaayyyybbbeeee!
Jack: you might wanna hurry and get ready😉
Daniel: how did you guys even contact her? What the hell!! she is gonna be here any minute! She isn't supposed to come until five! Ugh guys!!
Corbyn: hahah you will thank us later!
Daniel: stall her so I have more time to get ready!!
Zach: no! Haha haha!

     I rush after finding out y/n is coming in less than 5 minuets! I hurry and brush my teeth and put on some clean clothes! I showered last night so I'm clean. Ahahah! Right as I got downstairs I saw a beautiful girl walk right through the door! She looked amazing! My mouth legit dropped

Y/n's point of view

    I knock on the boys door as I wait I hear five pairs of feet running around from what's sounds like upstairs and in another room! I couldn't help but laugh when 4 boys answered the door looking like they had just seen Santa!

    I was greeted in by a really tall boy with dark brown hair. Right next to him was a boy with blond hair, next to him as a boy with brown/blond really curly hair. Then I looked up to see a really short boy around my height standing next to a really tall blue eyed boy! His mouth was dropped open!

Y/n: your gonna catch flies if you don't close your mouth!

I let out a small giggle after saying that watching him close his mouth and try and look for words. I just walked up to him and gave him a big hug! He squeezed back and it was an amazing hug! Then the tall brown haired boy nicely brought us back to earth with saying, " sooooooo...... you're y/n?"

Y/n's conversation between all the boys

Y/n: yep that's me! Hahah and what are your names?
Jonah: I'm Jonah, the oldest and known as yonah
Jack: I'm jack, also known as noodles
Corbyn: I'm corbyn, also known as bean
Zach: I'm Zach, the most mature!

      All the boys laughed at Zach introducing himself as the most mature.

Corbyn:he's not the most mature, most likely the least mature!
Jack: he's known as baby he's the youngest
Zach: IM NOT A BABY!!
Jonah: sure Zach, keep telling yourself that!
Corbyn: ok well nice meeting you y/n we all have to go we will see you two at the fair at five!
Daniel: wait what?? What are we supposed to do???
Y/n: the boys told me that you wanted to take me somewhere.
Daniel: did they! Well it was supposed to be a surprise! Y/n could you excuse me, Jonah, and corbyn for a second?
Y/n: yea sure!
Daniel: where in the hell am I gonna take her???
Corbyn and Jonah both looked at each other and then back at me with a smirk
Corbyn and Jonah: well........

A/n
Ok this is really long because I felt bad for not updating cuz school is stressful! Sorry hope you enjoy!!