Chapter 3

Y/n point of view

    After we had finished texting I continued to unpack some things. I was listening to my playlist when a song came on called Just to See You Smile by why don't we. It decided to search up more of why don't we and when I saw Daniel my mouth legit dropped.

    I was sooo confused so I decided I would see his Instagram and come to find out he's a very popular singer in the band why don't we and he was on American idol when he was 15. I legit face palmed myself realizing that I'm talking to a famous person.

     After just stalking Daniel for like a good 10 minutes my phone rings as I'm getting a call from Daniel. Of course I answer it!

Phone conversation

Daniel: hey y/n I was wondering if you were doing anything tomorrow night?
Y/n: I'm not doing anything tomorrow why??
Daniel: well I was wondering if you wanted to go out to the fair with me and my band mates and their girlfriends and friends?
Y/n: ummm sure that sounds like a lot of fun!
Daniel: yay! Ok I'll pick you up at 5 I'll need your address.
Y/n: ok I'll text it to you right now!
Daniel: ok! Gotta go bye!
Y/n: bye! See you tomorrow!

End of phone conversation

   I squealed like a little girl!

Daniels point of view

    I was sooo happy she said yes! I really wanted to get to know her more! She seemed like such a sweet girl and it was also nice because she didn't know I was in a band.

   Well I'm guessing now she does because I was on Instagram when a photo of her popped up and said @xo.y/n followed you. I really hoped she didn't end up like the other girls and use me for my fame.

     I follow her back and then fans started posting screenshots of my profile following her. I love my fans but wished they respected a little bit of my privacy and would not assume anything.

    I decided to stalk her Instagram for awhile and grinned like an idiot every time I scrolled to see a new picture of her! The boys all started to film me smiling like an idiot and posted it to their Instagram stories! Tagged me and said whatcha smiling at Daniel.

   I laughed it off but was kinda mad but I loved the boys so I didn't take it to heart! I told them that y/n would be joining us. They were excited to officially meet her!

    I was kinda too. I knew her but wanted to know a lot more! She was so gorgeous and didn't want to let her go. She seemed different, like there is a feelings about her that just gives off she's the one vibes.

    I decide to text her goodnight and then head off to bed for hopefully a goods night rest but ending up not being able to sleep so I made some music and posted on Instagram.

Like by: jonahmarais, corbynbesson, xo

Like by: jonahmarais, corbynbesson, xo.y/n
and 137,653 more people
Comments
@seaveydaniel- missin tour already but it's good to be home💜
@jonahmarais- yoooo...dope pic
@corbynbesson- look at me, I'm sexy😂
@wdwfan1- Marry me Daniel❤️❤️
@wdwfan2- Daniel lookin cute
@xo.y/n- 💜💜
@wdwfan3- no one else notice the new girl Daniels been talking too??
@wdwfan4- @wdwfan3 I noticed that too, umm Daniel what's the tea??
Load 3,653 more comments

A/n
Ok tea, hahah I don't know where
I'm going with this story😂