Chapter 6

Group conversation

Zach: sooooooooo.....I'm guessing you asked her.
Daniel: yea I did!
Everyone besides Daniel and Y/n: YAY!! About time!
Y/n: what do you guys mean about time?
Jonah: ever since you guys met Daniel non stopped talked about you and how cute you are!
Y/n starts to blush as well as Daniel does.
Corbyn: I can't wait until y'all have babies
Y/n: don't you have to start on your own kids with Christina? Y'all have been together for a long time!
Gabbie: I don't care who has kids next, lav needs a friend!
Jack: yes someone better start having some babies so gabbie and lav have more mommy and baby friends! Jonah why not you and Tate?
Jonah: trust me I want a little munchkin but not right now. I only want to when Tate is ready!
Tate: aww thanks bub!
Zach: ugh! Y'all are gross! Can we please go do some rides now?
Y/n: ahaha sorry Zach of course we can! Let's go everyone!!

~time skip cuz I'm lazy~
•Also this next part is a lil dirty just a bit •

Daniels POV

After we go on a bunch of rides we all are getting tired and ready to go home. Everyone was gonna stay with their girlfriends. One of us got the short end of the stick because Zach was banned for staying home alone after the last incident. Which sucked for me because I got the short end of the stupid stick.

I invite y/n to stay the night and she kindly accepts which made me really excited. Me, y/n, and Zach all got home and Zach went straight to his room and went to bed. He played so hard like a little kid and that worn him out. Me and y/n got comfortable. I needed to get into the shower but before I did I laid out one of my hoodies and pair of sweatpants for y/n
and then got into the shower.

After my quick shower I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist. I watched as y/n starred at my body and her eyes turned lustful. She stood up and walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. She started to play with the waist part of the towel which caused me to turn around pick y/n up and start kissing her gently.

I lay her on the bed and give her soft neck kisses. She  started to reach for my towel but I stopped her. She groaned as I simply was teasing her. She then said I would pay for this. I merely smirked and lightly laughed. I went into the bathroom and changed and then hopped into bed with y/n and cuddled her tight.

I played with her hair and lightly sang in her ear. Not even five minutes later she was fast asleep. I simply looked at her and smiled. I knew right there she was the girl for me! I knew she was the one I was gonna marry. She may not know it yet but it will happen! I then laid my head down and fell asleep.

~2 years later~
Still Daniels POV

These last two years with y/n has been amazing! Around 7 months ago I asked her to marry me. I knew it was a bit fast but I was gonna spend the rest of my life with her so why not make it official
Official. She said yes and not even 2 months later we got married. We moved in with each other and are neighbors with Gabbie, Jack, and little lavender.  Me and the boys were getting ready for tour when y/n walked into the studio asking the boys to leave so she could tell me something.

I was sooo scared, all that was going through my head was that she was gonna leave me. We have only been married for 5 months. She looked up at me and told me to relax and that she wasn't leaving, especially not now or ever. I looked at her confused and she handed me a gift bag. I open it to reveal a small baby outfit and a pregnancy test added to it.

I looked at the test as it revealed being positive. I looked at y/n. She had the biggest smile on her face. I stood up and gave her the biggest hug! I felt bad that I was gonna be gone for 3 months but she told me not to worry as the first 3 months she would barley be showing and I wasn't missing much.

She is the love of my life and now we get to start our little family!

A/n
Ok I decided to finish the book
Because I want to write many
Other stories but short ones
I hope you guys liked this story!
❤️💜