Chapter 5

Daniel POV
Convo between corbyn, jonah, and Daniel
Corbyn: well you're gonna take her to the Malibu beach!
Jonah: yea you guys are going to leave right now and then meet us at the fair later!
Daniel: wait why that beach? Why not any other beach?
Jonah: well me and corbyn did some research and found out that the Malibu beach is the only beach her mom would take her. it's been 3 years since she's been to that beach.
Daniel: wait, why?
Corbyn: her mom passed away 3 years ago and she hasn't been there since
Daniel: won't that trigger some anxiety for her? I wouldn't want to do that.
Jonah: she posted the day we all started following her that she needs to visit it again, she says it's been too long.
Daniel: ok I guess me and y/n better get going then!
Jonah and corbyn: ok bye have a good time!

     Me and the boys walk over back to y/n, jack, and Zach to see them all play fighting like little children. We slightly giggle at the three fighting. Jonah then goes and clears his throat to get their attention and they all stop and look up and burst out laughing. It was a sweet sound that came out of y/n. She sounded so angelic.

      "We better get going y/n!" She gets up and walks over to me and we walk out the door and say goodbye to the four idiots making dumb jokes and giggling like little girls. We hop into my car and make our way to the beach. Y/n looked so beautiful with the sun hitting on her and made her green eyes shine! She was so beautiful and I felt like I was falling in love.

     We arrive at the beach when I hear a small gasp leave y/n mouth. She was in shock and what was weird is I knew why she was gasping. She looked like she was about to let tears leave her face but quickly wiped them away when I looked at her. She started to tell me the backstory to this beach. I acted like I had no clue just to make me not seem like a creep.

Y/n POV

     When we pulled into the very familiar place I let a small gasp leave my lips. It was like being here with my mom all over again. I started to feel tears form but wiped them away right when I saw Daniel look right at me. I didn't want him to see me cry. We got out of his car and walked over to the beach and laid out the blanket he packed. I then looked over at him giving me the look like are you gonna tell me what that was back there.

    I then start to explain why I was in a bit of shock when he brought me here and he looked so good and gave me all his attention. I hadn't realize I stopped talking and we had just been staring at each other in silence. I noticed him look down at my lips and then back at me. I did the same and before I knew it he was so close I could feel his warm breath. It wasn't long after when I felt the softness of his lips on mine. All I felt were sparks like fireworks were all around us.

     He pulled away and I was kinda sad but we needed to breath. He apologized so quick which I thought was weird. I told him that I was glad he did it. Then he says
Daniel: y/n...... I like you, more than a friend. I know it's crazy because we legit just met but that kiss made me feel like I've known you my whole life and call me crazy but I think I might love you.

      He started to ramble and I just simply cut him off with another kiss. It caught him off guard but once he finally realized it he kissed me right back. This time I pulled away and he got a bit sad.

~time skip to later at the beach~

       We talked the whole time and cuddled. We noticed the time and it was time to get back and meet everyone at the fair. We started to walk back to the car and then Daniel stopped me and asked something I thought he would never ask.
Daniel: y/n will you be my girlfriend?
Y/n: i thought you would never ask! Of course I will be your girlfriend.
     We got into the car and drove to the fair. The whole time Daniel had his hand on my upper thigh and just sang some sweet songs to me and with me. We arrived at the fair and saw everyone waiting by some security guards waiting for us. We park the car and walk over to the group hand in hand when Zach says.....

A/n  
Hahah cliffhanger!
Ok so so sorry for not updating
And writing my phone for turned off and
School is stressful sorry!
Please Enjoy!!