⇢ 𝐂𝐇 𝐈. 𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙇

" BIRTHDAY BILL! "

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

        "happy birthday bill!" bills head shot up to see his mother and little brother beside his bed. bill grinned seeing the two happy. "g'morning" bill said groggily. mrs.denbrough smiled and kissed bill on his forehead.

          "do you feel different? you're sixteen bill!"georgie shouted looking a little more excited for bill than bill was for bill.

he chuckled lightly and scuffled his hair.
"no booger, I feel the s-same" georgie grinned and the two left his room leaving him to get ready for school.

        he sighed and grabbed us phone from his side table, unplugging the charger from it.

trashmouth tozier🤬
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL! YOU'RE SIXTEEN MAN!! THATS CRAZY!!

beverly🧡
happy birthday bill! :) can't wait to see you at school and give you your gift!

mike💪🏼
happy birthday day bro! it's your earthday man 🥳

smartie🙈
happy birthday bill freaking denbrough lol

smartie🙈
have an amazing day because you deserve one :)

eddie🦋
happy birthday stutter :))) i love you bill <33

          bill grinned reading all the birthday texts. his phone then vibrated notifying him he got another text.

trashmouth tozier🤬
oh yeah btw i'm gonna totally gonna use all the bad photos of you for your birthday appreciation post so watch out💀

         bill sighed and chuckled quickly responding to him.

bill💌
i hate you.

         the boy shut off is phone and hopped out his bed, stretching and yawning. he walked over to his closet and swung the doors open. bill didn't really care to look amazing on his birthday but he wanted to look presentable. bill grabbed a  grey shirt and a hunter green sweater.

         he quickly threw his shirt on the ground and put on the grey shirt, then the sweater. bill grabbed some jeans and put them on as well. he walked over to the mirror in his bathroom and thought he looked decent so he went with the outfit. bill walked over to his closet and grabbed some black converse.

            bill had mixed emotions about this birthday. he was excited to finally be sixteen but at the same time didn't care much. he finished tying his converse and cuffed his jeans that were a little too big for him. almost all his jeans were too big for him, bill had always been skinny and more on the "lean" side as his mom says. but we all know she means twig side.

           bill fixed his maroon calf socks, making sure they looked even and not wrinkly. when bill would get nervous he would become a slight perfectionist in a way, it made him feel in control of things. he was currently nervous because he's a shy person, and today his friends would probably be making a fool of him, shouting in the hallways it's his birthday, and sing him happy birthday.

            bill loved his friends to death, but most—not all, but most were loud and sometimes obnoxious to him. those were richie, eddie, beverly, and sometimes mike. ben was bills close friend because of that.