Hi or hey?

Early that morning Ash came to see me. In his hands he had chocolates and a huge teddy bear. "Awwww! Thanks for the presents Ash!" "No problem. It's just last night I couldn't stop thinking about you. But I have to tell you something important. Tomorrow Luke, Micheal, Calum and I are going on tour and were wondering if you'd like to come with us." After he said that, the band walked on inside with him. "Hey you guys! and Ash I'll ask my mom about it. But yes I would love to go with you guys!"

(Phone call)
~~ "Hey mom. I have to ask you a question." "go ahead sweety." " Ash wants to know if I can go on tour with him and the band. Can I please go? It's only for a couple weeks." "Sure but don't forget to call me every so often." "I promise. I love you mom! Bye!" "Love you too! Bye!"

"So I guess your get to come with us?" Ash says in a quiet voice. "Well them I guess you better start packing and get a good night sleep. Hey and where is your mom?" "Oh. She's in California for work." "Well them do you mind if we spend the night?" "I would love if you guys did!" Luke then put on the movie Blended. During the middle of the movie I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Ash was beside me sleeping. "Hey what are you doing?" I say while tapping him gently. "Well you looked so adorable while sleeping on my chest. I couldn't leave you." "Oh. Sorry if I bothered you." " No it was perfect. And comfortable. Hey and I have something to ask you. I was just wondering if you want to go out with me?" "Well of course I will!" "That's awesome! I can't wait to tell he others!" Ash then walks out screaming that
He's going out with me. I thought that it was adorable. That day around noon we all leave heading to Orlando Florida.