Falling in love

"Skylnn, get up. You need to get ready. You can't be late for your last day of school." Mom woke me up with a stroke on the check, and a couple of words. I stretched and smiled at my mom who was standing on the side of the bed with a platter of pancakes and bacon, with a bottle of syrup on the side. "Thanks mom. I don't know what I would do without you, and I mean it" It was sort of weird to see her in such a happy mood, cause she has been in a grumpy mood since dad passed away. I mean it been pretty rough since he passed away two months ago. At night I look at pic---

*DING DONG*

I walk over to the door and see a familiar face looking back at me asking "Hi, my name is Ashton Irwin, from 5 Seconds of Summer. Ummm, I was wondering if I could borrow some tools, cause our bands tour bus broke down right outside your house." After he told me his name, I recognized him instantly. "Sure. But you'll have to come with me cause I don't know what tools you need." "Ok. And thank you." "Anything to help. So where are you guys headed to?" I asked in a very quiet shy voice. "We are headed to PNC Music Pavilion." "Well what time does the concert start?" I asked while we were headed down the basement stairs. "I think 8:30" "Oh, then we should hurry."

I show him over to the tool cabinet. He then grabs tools that I no clue what are called, but he seems to know what the tools are. "So I see that your mom is here, but where is your dad?" He asked unsure. "Oh..... He passed away two months ago in the war." "Oh, I'm truly very sorry about bringing it up." "No its ok, but we need to hurry and go fix your van so you can go practice for your concert later tonight." "Well... would you like to go to the concert? And maybe afterwards go on a date?" "Definitely!" I tried to say without screaming. "Well I guess I'll pick you up around 8:00. Oh and thanks for letting me borrow your tools. I'll see you at 8:00. Bye " Then he gave me a kiss on the cheek. My mom then walked up to me "Who was that?" "It was a member of a band that I know. His bands van broke down in front of our house. Oh and I was wondering if I could go to their concert?" "As long as you are back by 11:00." "I promise."

I went to my room and put on some black skinny jeans with a really cute white crop top and beanie. At exactly 8:00 I hear the doorbell ring. And I knew exactly who it was; Ashton! I run to the door so I can open the door before mom did. I open the door and see Ashton with a bouquet of Roses and Daisy's ; my two favorite flowers. "How did you know that those were my two favorite flowers?" "Your personality sort of made me think of those two flowers. By the way you look stunning, just like you did earlier." "Awwwww! Thank you. And I can't wait for what's gonna happen tonight " "Well let's go."

Once we arrive to the stadium we walk hand in to the back stage. "So Skylnn, where would you like to go for our do her date? There is a Mckormick and schmicks up the street." "Sure. I love that place. Well its about time for you to get up on stage." "Yeah. See you in 45 minutes beautiful. Love you." "I love you too." I said back in a much more quite voice.