🥀HIM🥀

Men and women could be seen moving around in the hall. All dressed in expensive outfits. Some wore long gowns with masks. While some elegantly dressed their own way. Everyone rich and powerful. Men were in tuxedos with bows. The music was being played and couples danced in the hall. Some busy talking with their buddies that they met after a long time while some just busy in their own world, admiring the party.

{Your POV}

You stood in front of the mirror, gifted by your lover with the best royal floral design on the coating. You know, 'the most beautiful mirror for the most beautiful girl in the world, his girl, so that she can see how perfect she is'. You slipped into the white long sleeveless gown with a simple yet gorgeous look. The maids had done your make up and styled your hair. You stared into the mirror, so indulged in your own thoughts that you didn't even notice the sound of your door opening and closing. You just stood there forgetting about the world.

"You look absolutely beautiful darling but how long are you planning to stand there?" He spoke.

You heard him and immediately brought your mind back from your thoughts and turned to look back.
He was sitting in your king sized bed, one leg on top of the other, looking at his wrist watch. He looked at you with a smile.

"Looks like my darling got completely lost admiring how perfect she is. But no complains though. Anyone would get lost in her beauty right?" He said.

"Umm... No.. I was just.... wondering about something.. nothing else..." You said coldly.

"I bet you were wondering about me. I mean I am the only thing you should be thinking about right?" He smirked and got up from the bed heading towards you.
You didn't respond to his question and looked down. Your face showed no emotion other than uneasyness with a little fear.

"Right?" He questioned again in a sweet clumsy tone, just like he was doing this whole time.

You didn't respond again and tried to avoid eye contact.

"RIGHT [NAME]?!!" This time it was in more of a serious tone.

You shook a little at his stern voice. You didn't want to meet his bad side. He was getting very close by now so you just backed a little even though there was no space behind you.

"Yeah right" You said.

"That's my girl! See [NAME] I don't like talking to you like that but I never in my life like you ignoring me and not responding. Just see how my stern voice just scared the shit outta you. You don't need to fear me if you just obey. It's so easy [NAME]. You understand right?"

"Yeah I do" you said still avoiding eye contact with a quick smile.

"Aww my little rose petal!" He said in a charming sweet clingy tone. He slowly grabbed your waist and pulled you a little closer.

"Look at me darling" He said and slowly put your chin up with two of his fingers.

He looked into your eyes and said "Just perfect. Even your flaws are perfect!" He leaned in a little to kiss you.

You just wanted to run. Run away from this man. You didn't want it. You don't want him to kiss you.

Or touch you.

Or to even look at you. You don't like him. You want nothing with him. You screamed internally for him to just stop. For some miracle to just happen and him to leave you alone. But outside on your face you just reacted coldly to any of his actions.

Meanwhile, he was trailing kisses on your neck, slowly preceeding towards your lips. You just wanted to get away from his grasp on your waist and maintain a fucking 100 miles distance with him.

"Sorry to interrupt young master and miss, but the guests are waiting for you. It's time you should head downstairs."

A voice followed by a small knock came from behind the door just as he was about to kiss your lips after having a glance at your eyes with a smile. You just kind of flinched a little even though you wanted to beat the crap out of him and run away.

When you heard the voice, he stopped and sighed. He was very disappointed.

You literally screamed out of happiness (internally) but again your face showed absolutely no emotion.

"Aight we are coming. Leave now." He said, trying hard to hide his disappointment and keep up his pride and attitude.

"Thank you young sir." The maid said and left.

He turned and faced you.

"Now there darling. We can continue this later." He gave you a wink and continued. "For now, plaster a smile at your gorgeous face and just play along in front of the guests okay? Remember YOU'RE MINE. Don't get too close with anyone and invite any new trouble. Don't try bothering them with any information that shouldn't be told to other people? You know that it can get you and them both hurt right?! You get the point right my cupcake!"

"YOU DON'T WANT TO FACE ANY CONSEQUENCES LATER NOW DO YOU?!"

---------------🌺🌺🌺---------------

______________________________________

Finally!!!!! Done!!! Btw my first story ever!! (Also Idk why I am using exclamation so much😂😂) Anyways, I really appreciate constructive criticism and you can also comment if you see any grammatical mistakes. Hope y'all enjoyed and also I will try to keep updating frequently. Love ya Bye!!