🥀ENDING🥀

Back to reality

The flashbacks ended. Your eyes were swollen out of all the crying. The lights from the ceiling were piercing through your eyes like a knife and you had a severe headache.

He did this even on your birthday. He doesn't even care. You couldn't take this anymore. At this point you were only a breathing body and were completely destroyed and dead inside. There is no point of taking it like this now. This was the day.

You are gonna do it.

End it right here right now.

Courage took over you. You did not care anymore. Its gonna hurt. Yes it will. But you had already taken so much pain. So much of emotional and physical breakage. You are pretty sure you can take this too. And if this can end all your future pain then why not? You are going to do it!

You slowly sit up and move your legs to the side. Your pelvis area was feeling like someone stabbed it and the pain was unbearable. So you steadily took the support of the bedpost and nearby obstacles, slowly limping towards the bathroom. The other hand trying its hard to cover yourself with the bedsheet.

Trigger Warning: Self Harm

You opened the bathroom door and look at yourself in the mirror. All the bruises and marks on your body. Your bleeding lips, your puffed eyes and your ruined makeup. Tears start to run down your face. You take out the blade from the drawer and fill the tub with warm water.

You lay in the water and relax for a minute and then make a fist so that your vein pops out. You take the blade in your other hand and cut vertically through your wrist. Blood slowly starts dripping down. Like a mini river flowing, the only difference is that the liquid is red. Thats when the pain hits you. It literally felt like it was eating you up. Your mind was out of control. At one point you almost regretted the decision but then again this life! You could feel yourself slowing becoming paralyzed and start getting a little dizzy.

Fainted sounds of Kyle calling your name in the room in a worried tone fell into your ears. He was looking for you.

Thats when the door burst opens.

"Y/N!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Kyle rushes towards you.

"OMG Y/N!!!" He broke down.

"I AM SORRY Y/N NOO PLEASE PLEASE.. ANYONE OUT THERE HELP PLEASE!!" He was begging for something to happen. Someone to burst in with medical help. Just hoping for some miracle. Wishing it is just a bad dream. He was crying and yelling for you. He was holding your hand.

"NO NO PLEASE" He said between sniffs.

"Y/N PLEASE FORGIVE ME. PLEASE. PLEASE. AT LEAST SAY I LOVE YOU FOR THE LAST TIME. PLEASE I AM.. I AM SORRY.. Y/N.." He was almost dying for you.

"Kyle.." At this point you were completely paralyzed and had a foggy vision.

"I.. am.. never fo.. forgiv..ing yuh." You said as the last teardrop slid down your face and your body slowly went limp under the tub water. Your open eyes dilated.

"Y/n... I am sorry Y/n" He sobbed. His grip on your dead body's hand tightened. He cried for you. And at last he felt the emotional pain you went through.

And the sun rised with the rays entering the bathroom through the window.

~End of the story~

(Sorry for the cringe and this bullshit ending lmao)
______________________________________

Please read this paragraph. Its really important🙏

~Suicide is never the solution to any of the problems and if any of you guys are feeling like that please get some help and support. Its really important. You deserve to live. Also you can dm us without any hesitation if you need anyone to listen to you and wanna make new friends. We swear we are not judgemental.. lol.. No like fr we are not. And overall we would love to help :) <3 And we actually mean it! Sending unconditional love💕~

Soooo... Guysss!! That was the end. Well not every story has a happy ending now right? Okay now if you are wondering why Kyle couldn't do anything while you were dying, its because he did not keep any form of communication tool in your room and had ordered the servants to not interfere or enter your room without permission when you guys were alone and also because we authors got lazy asses and wanted to finish the story!!😛😴

🎉 You've finished reading ~𝕻𝖘𝖞𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕺𝖇𝖘𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓~ 🎉