💔DARKNESS💔

You found yourself naked. And chained in a dark room. You immediately got tensed and tried to struggle out of the chains but of course they were very tight and it was of no use. Your eyes started to get teary. Fear took over you. You did not know what was going to happen to you. But you knew something not very good was coming. Suddenly the door opened and two men entered the room. You tried to look who they were but you couldn't recognise them.

"You are so pretty. Too bad you're going to be sold slut." One of them said and the other one just laughed. You were astonished hearing what he said. They then grabbed you and dragged you out of the room. You had tried to free yourself from their grip all you could but it wasn't of any use. You screamed and plead for them to not take you into the stage where the auction would take place. But they just slapped you so that you kept quiet and you just give in. By the time you guys reached the stage, you were a complete mess. You saw a few men out there, all trailing their eyes on you. Never in your whole life have you felt so humiliated. You were still struggling and the men were trying to chain you but it was very hard for them.

*Slap*

"Behave slut!" The other one said. Everyone was laughing at you and you tried to calm yourself. You were still crying and sobbing and trembling.

Soon the bidding started and a person announced some rules or some shit. You had no energy. Your head was tilted towards the ground and you felt sick. Absolutely sick. You had no idea what was going on. Was this a dream? Am I hallucinating? What is happening. How did I end up here? These were the only thoughts in your mind. Then you got back to reality.

These men. Old enough to be your dad's age looking at you with lustfull eyes, discussing about your body among them. Even though you were not looking at them, you could feel it.

"500,000$"

"600,000$"

"650,000$"

"1000,000$"

You were literally shook by the amount you just heard. You tried to figure out who was willing to pay this much to buy you. You look up into the audience and saw a guy. He was a few years older than you. He was smirking. But he felt so familiar. Then you recognized him as someone from your school. You had literally no idea what to think.

"And sold!" They announced.

Then you were dragged inside again. You then fainted. Probably due to the lack of nutrition. You had no idea how long you were there for.

You woke up in a bed and immediately adjusted your eyes with the bright light. You found yourself only in a shirt. You didn't know how to react. The room seemed to be huge. You tried to stand up and the tingling of the chains hit your ears. And suddenly the same guy from before entered your room. You got shocked and backed up a little. He smiled and stepped towards you.

"Hi darling. You.. You are finally here." It was almost like he became emotional.

"You know me right? My name is Kyle. We go to the same school. Well.. You may be wondering what is going on. So basically I saw you when I first joined school.. Which was probably.. umm.. 8 years ago. And you caught my attention. And I uhh fell in love with you. A little way to hard.. Haha.. But I knew you were not gonna accept my proposal so I had to do this."

All these things. Nothing was processing in your mind. You felt so dizzy.

"Okay now that I bought you. You are mine. Do you understand?" He said with a smile.

You did not say anything. You were so nervous, scared and confused at the same time.

"Come on now, tell me you love me."

You looked at him.

"I.. don't.. love you.." you said calmly still not completely aware of your surroundings.

His friendly look suddenly disappeared. He did not seem very pleased to hear this. He was very angry. You could feel a dark aura around him. You were more scared now. Your heart was beating like anything. You ignored eye contact. He suddenly grabbed your face tightly and made you face him. His eyes pierced into yours. They were literally looking like he had a very bad breakdown.

"Listen here. I love you. And you are mine no matter what. Those papers over there. They say that you are mine. No one wants you okay? You have no where to go to. Your past have been erased. I own you now. Understood?" He said as sternly as possible.

Suddenly you felt the urge to speak up for youself.

"I am not yours. You don't own me." This was all you said.

"Oo really? Lets make you mine right now then! What do you say? What if I take you right now? That way you can be mine." He had told you with a smirk. You could see how thirsty he was.

"No. Lemme go."

"Haha you don't have a choice darling" He told you.

You started to tear up. You were a virgin and your life was already miserable. You struggled all you could.

"Please Kyle. I.. don't.. want this... please." You said between sobs. He was grabbing you so tightly you couldn't even do anything. He was on top of you. One of his hands was holding you down by your neck and the other was ripping the shirt of you. You were so busy pleading him and trying to get his hand off your neck that you didn't even notice it. As soon as he finished stripping you naked, he let go off your neck and immediatly grabbed your hair to make you stand. You noticed you were naked and tried to hide yourself and push him. You gave all your strength to fight him but his only hand on your hair was enough to hold you helpless.

"Look at that sexy body you got there. Now now.. I've waited long enough for this. I can't resist anymore." With these words he started unbucklong his belt. You couldn't help but cry more. You were about to get raped. You plead as much as you could. But in return all you got was a few hits.

"Obey bitch!!" He said getting impatient. He then pulled down his pants and revealed a huge boner. You were shocked looking at his size. He smirked.

"What? You scared of my size? Haha. This gonna be so much fun. Well.. for me of course." He laughed showing no mercy at you.

"Now, suck!" He said not giving you a chance to say anything and dragging to towards his crotch with your hair. You turned your head in denial but he slapped you and as soon as you gasped, he entered his cock in your mouth. Never had you felt more disgusted. Tears were running down your eyes and you felt much pain in your throat since it was huge and he was thrusting it into you very roughly. He was then done with your mouth. He was panting and groaning.

Then he threw you into the bed and you tried to crawl out of it towards the door but he grabbed your feet and dragged you back.

"Now for the best part." He said with the evilest smirk.

"Noo.. please.. no" you cried out.

"Shut up" saying that, he entered into your womanhood. You screamed in pain. There was no pleasure in it like you had imagined your first time to be. There was blood running down your thighs but he didn't give a shit about it. He was as rough as he could. You felt like you were about to faint. And you wish you did faint. That day he sucked out your soul. He broke you completely.

And that day was just the first day. He did this to you everyday from that day onwards. You went through so much torture. He said it was all in the name of love. He broke you everyday. Soon his father annouced to everyone that his son Kyle had a secret girlfriend Y/N. Everyone congratulated you and him. You were forced to act like you were happy and you were forced to agree with whatever the fuck of a story they came up with. No one ever dared to question them about your past. Everyone just thought it was a lovely young couple. But you were tortured everyday.

You knew the truth.

______________________________________

Okay this chapter is done. Yay.. We are really tired these days so the chapters aren't coming really fast. Anyways.. The next chapter will be the end of the story because we are lazy and we don't have anything in mind. Also it maybe a little short. Lol

Okay byeee💕