🖤STOP PT.2🖤

He grabbed you by your hair.

"NOW YOU'VE DONE IT BITCH!"

He dragged you to the bed and you tried to hold his hands and struggle out of his grip on your hair. Of course it was of no use since you were pretty weak after the continuous torture you have to go through and also he was quite a strong person. He threw you into the bed. Tears didn't even seem to stop at this moment.

"No... Please.. Please.. I am sorry.. Please Kyle... I won't do it again.. Please sorry Kyle don't... hurt me" you sobbed as you begged him.

"FUCKING SORRY IS ALL YOU GOT TO SAY SLUT?" He was red and he looked like an absolute maniac. He climbed onto the bed and got on top of you. You struggled and tried to back away a little. He was getting very irritated and tired with all your resisting and was running out of patience and as a result gave you a tight slap in your face.

"STOP. RESISTING. OR YOU WILL GET ANOTHER SLAP!"

You tried to calm yourself but you were still trembling and sobbing.

"Good girl. You know? I hate doing this to you but you give me no choice."

The only thing that came to your mind after hearing that was,

Yeah I know how much you 'hate' it you sadistic psychopathic asshole.

You wanted to say these out loud but you did not have the guts. By this time he also calmed down a bit. He had a smirk in his face. He always has a smirk in his face when he gets a reason to dominate and violate you like this. And somehow he gets a reason everyday. Every fucking day!!

"Now for the amount of pain you had me go through. I will make sure you go through the pain ten times more. Well, you won't be able to walk for the next 3 days I can guarantee that!" He chuckled and had a wider smile right now.

Hearing those words, tears weld up on your eyes again. You felt so vulnerable. So helpless. You were going to be violated again. He is merciless.

"No no no please Kyle" You started struggling again.

You pushed him and started to military crawl out of the bed. But he grabbed your hair and threw you back on the bed. One of his hands grabbed onto your throat and the other tore off the shirt you were wearing. His grip on your throat was so tight that you were choking for air. He then started licking your face and let go of your neck. You gasped for air with a relief. You were trembling and he other hand groped one of your breasts. He started sucking and biting on your neck. He was growling and trying to grind on you as he forced open your legs.

You tried to free yourself but you couldn't move. He was very heavy and strong. All you could do was cry and plead. He then sucked on your nipple and pulled the other one so hard that it hurt.

"Please no Kyle. It hurts. Please... Stop!!!" you begged sobbing.

"Shut up slut or I will make sure it hurts more" he spat out.

He now trailed down licking on your body. He looked up at you and gave you a grin. You gave him a 'please no' look as you sobbed. His smirk grew wider. He started unbuttoning his pants as you tried escaping again.

"Please.... please... don't do this... Kyle... Please.... Noo.. no.."

He pulled down his boxers in a rush and positioned you in a position where it would be easy for him to enter.

"You are gonna love it hunny."

You cried, begged and screamed for him to change his mind but he couldn't care less. He thrusted deep into you and made sure you are in an immense amount of pain.

"Arghhhhhh Kyle... It hurts... Noooo" you were shaking and trembling. "Good. It should hurt bitch!" It was like he had no heart to have the tiniest amount of mercy for you. He continued thrusting deep into you in an inhumane speed. It felt like your flesh was tearing apart.

"ah aah. You.. are still... so tight darling.. Aahh... Omg... I love it... Look at those tears..." He was moaning and laughing at your miserable state. "Your [insert body type] body never fail to make me go wild babe!" He was loving the feeling of violating your poor self.

But you were in such an amount of pain that it felt like you were about to pass out. You didn't have any more energy to say or do anything. You just whispered a small "no". But he continued thrusting. Tears were running down your cheeks and you were staring at the ceiling like a lifeless body.

"Finally giving in I see" he said within his deep breaths.

He was moaning and growling but you laid there like a rag doll. He changed the position but not a single word came out from your mouth. You were already broken but he managed to break you more and more everyday from the first time. Somehow he always succeeds in killing your already dying heart. Tears were still running down your now bruised face.

After what felt like an eternity, he finally came on you. And grabbed you by your hair and pushed you down. He then held the back of your head and pushed himself inside of your mouth. It was huge. You couldn't get the whole thing in your mouth but he pushed you further down. Your throat felt like it was ripping inside.

"Clean it for me darling! C'mon I know you can take it!"

But you didn't struggle. You did not try to push him or hit him. You couldn't get air but you still did not do anything. But that did not mean you were giving in 'cause you were not.

You were just...

DEAD..

Maybe you were breathing, your heart was still pumping blood and there were still fresh tears running down your cheeks but you were still DEAD! Dead from inside!

He was growling and moaning. His fingers got the tightest grip of your hair making sure your head was bopping up and down. He soon came in your mouth. He pulled out his 'manhood' and let go of your head. You fall in the bed without any energy.

"That was some great sex darling" he said as he pulled up his pants and left the room.

SEX

Wasn't sex supposed to pleasure us?

Your legs were trembling. Tears were still running down your cheeks. You stared at the wall. It was an everyday story. This happened everyday. But why does it always feel new. How does it always manage to break you everytime?

Now flashbacks were coming in your mind. How did all this start?

______________________________________

End of this chapter. I tried my best. Hope you guys enjoyed :)

Btw constructive criticism is always appreciated so please feel free to leave comments. We would love that.

Byeee💕