🖤STOP🖤

He held your hand and you two headed towards the stairs in the middle of the large hall which was now decorated as royally as possible for the ball. The chattering of the people now slowly stopped. You had everyone's attention. People looked at both of you in awe. Some girls 'shipping' you two, talking how 'perfect' your relationship was. How 'lucky' you are to be his girlfriend. Girlfriend of Kyle.

If only they knew what he was within locked doors. A monster!

After you two came down everyone slowly got back to their own business. The sounds of people chattering, plates, music etc around the hall could be heard again. You just wanted to be separated from all of that. You wanted some time alone. So after Kyle introduced you to everyone, which, by the way, you handled very nicely with a big fake wide smile and fake enthusiasm, you wanted to be excused. So you told him that you will be in the corner since you aren't feeling good for some reason. You did not expect a yes but surprisingly he did allow you to. But of couse his clingy cliche ass had to whisper in your ear "Remember darling, follow the rules. Or you know what will happen." You did not say anything and just gave a quick nod. Then you went to a corner where you could have some peace and just stay by yourself.

You started observing the various men and women in the party. People meeting after a long time, greeting each other. Couples dancing at a distance. People laughing and enjoying. You took a sip from the wine in your hands. And just got lost in your own world.

"Hi. Aren't you the girlfriend of Kyle?" You turned around facing the new voice. He was a tall guy, black hair, hazel eyes and fairly attractive.

"Aah, Hello [NAME]. I am Hades. Great to meet you." He said with a smile and a bow.

You put on your fake smile and said "Hello Hades. Great to meet you too." You bowed following the tradition.

You two talked a little and he felt really genuine to you. He was gentleman. He cared. After a long time you had met someone who actually was a good person. You two eventually got pretty close. You enjoyed his company so much that you didn't even realize the time and almost forgot about Kyle. Kyle. No wait. Everything is happening so fast. What?! Your mind wasn't working now. You were doing the exact same thing Kyle hated the most. You have to leave before your mouth spills out something that wasn't supposed to be told. But your heart did not want to leave him. He was so friendly and comforting. Like the one friend you always wished for. But you had no other choice. Actually fuck it. You cannot put him in danger 'cause of you.

He was saying something when you cut him off.

"Hades.. uhh.. I have to go... I am sorry. I really had a great time with you." You said. You could feel your heart sink.

He got all tensed and worried. "What?! But wait why all of a sudden? Okay did I say something wrong? I am sorry if I did!"

"No.. No.. Hades... It's nothing like that.. But please stay away from me. Please." you said.

"But why. I thought we were getting along. Please wait. I don't get it." He said taking a few steps towards you. You backed a little to leave from there.

"No wait. Don't come near me please. See Hades, you are a very good guy but I just can't." You whisper-shouted trying to comfort him.

"But I-" you didn't let him finish. You just turned and disappeared in the crowd. He sighed.

You wanted to meet Kyle to make sure everything was okay and he didn't see you guys but couldn't find him in the hall even though you scanned every part of it. But nope. He wasn't there. Just then, the butler announced that the party is over. You could hear people discussing how rude it was to get invited and then told to leave before the specified time. But you didn't give a crap about that. You could feel something was wrong. The butler approached you.