0.2

I left the building, with the last five issues of the magazine I took with me, making sure I had no work in the office, and God must have pitied me because I got to reach my home in a short time that took about twenty minutes. Unfortunately, I didn't have a roommate or a pet that would greet me at my house -let it stay only between us, I was allergic to hairy things. I went into the bathroom to get rid of the fatigue and set the water and as soon as I took the itchy clothes off my body I stepped into the shower. After my short meditation lasted about ten minutes, I put my robe on. I heard the notification sound when I took my pajamas out of my closet. I kept on assuming that it was probably one of my mother's classic messages asking if everything was okay. Within ten minutes, I picked up my phone and layed on the big couch in the sitting room with my laptop. On the one hand, I opened the incoming message while connecting to Netflix on the internet.
Rai Loreen: Do you still want to talk?
I was out of breath within seconds. I didn't think she'd text me again, even that purple-haired pizza boy who brought my order last night could more likely to be an alien. Alright, I'd better answer to my manager instead of babbling.
Me: of course
Rai Loreen: Alright
Ah! This message was locking me up. I tried to force my imagination to keep talking.
Me: You're alone, aren't you
That was the worst message I could ever send. It wasn't even clear what I meant. God, she might think I was trying to make phone sex with her!
Rai Loreen: yes
Rai Loreen: Hey, don't you think about giving out your name
Me: I'm sorry, but we have to keep our identity secret.
Rai Loreen: so you're serious
Rai Loreen: About that ridiculous package?
Me: yes
Rai Loreen: Well, I'm not a member of such a ridiculous thing.
Me: You must have been selected by the lottery
I suck at lying. I was horrible in fiction!
Me: I will not send you any more message if you feel uncomfortable
Well, at least I could make myself look more normal.
Rai Loreen: Are you a man?
Me: no
Rai Loreen: nice
I could hardly swallow my saliva. My goal was to learn about her; It's not like I want to get caught up in my manager's mystery. But what should I make of this question now? It wouldn't hurt to ask.
Me: do you have any problem
Rai Loreen: no
Rai Loreen: I'm just glad that the person who makes me feel less lonely suits my sexual orientation
What? Does my manager like women?
Me: Are you gay
I hoped I didn't sound rude, and while I was waiting for an answer, I started looking for a show to watch on Netflix.
Rai Loreen: whatever you want to say
Rai Loreen: But you can call it a lesbian.
Rai Loreen: Why are you homophobic or something?
Me: no
Me: i support equality
Rai Loreen: I liked you
Rai Loreen: If you won't give me your name, I'm going to have to call you a nickname.
Me: Okay what did you choose?
Rai Loreen: something good
Rai Loreen: but you'll have to call me mommy to deserve this
Rai Loreen: kitty
She sent a cat emoji. Oh, my God, I've entered my manager's cheeky fantasy world! I didn't know it would be this fast. Besides, the fact that she called me by my name was a little disturbing. You know, I was Kitty. My mother is an animal lover. At least I don't have a sister -eh, no doubt she would have found something like Puppy. I shouldn't have forgiven my father for condoning it!
Rai Loreen: hey did you chicken out or something
Me: uh no
Me: I actually liked my nickname
Me: mommy
I sent a tongue emoji. I was sure that I blushed as if I had been in the sun for fifteen hours, but I had to respond to her game so I could learn more. When I clicked on the number and changed her name in my contacts to 'Mommy', I got a message - I had to adjust myself to this thing.
Mommy: good cat
Mommy: Can you do me a favor?
Me: oh
Me: I mean sure
She sent an image.
Mommy: Which one do you think I should choose?
When I clicked on the uploaded image, I didn't expect two colored bras to come up, just like I didn't expect to be involved in this dirty conversation with her. I looked at the bra, one in burgundy and the other in hot pink. It was going to be too bad for her if she trusted my taste, but I shrugged.
Me: the pink one
Me: cute but sexy
Me: I like dilemmas
Mommy: Do you want to see it on me, kitty?
Jesus, this woman was really naughty, and even though I didn't want to admit it, she was giving me goose bumps.
Me: yes
Me: I want it.
She sent an image. When it was downloaded, I saw a pink bra covering her small, tanned breasts. It looked beautiful. As soon as I realized I was staring at the screen for a moment, I shook my head and tried to wake myself up. Why was it affecting me? I was just some kind of spy here to save my job.
Me: looks very good
Mom: Won't you give me a present, little cat?
I didn't know what to type. How right would it be to send her a photo I found online? I gave up on this risk and left the laptop waiting on my lap on to the coffee table. What would happen with a little nudity? Oh, God, I was getting so dirty already. I stripped off the sweater and opened my belly. After taking the photo, I reviewed it and touched the send button. My phone was silent for a while. I started watching Shameless on Netflix. I received a new message notification within ten minutes.
Mommy: I like the navel piercing
Mommy: Bad Kitty
Mommy: You've impressed me
She sent a flirting emoji. I shouldn't have liked it, but I enjoyed impressing her. I didn't know what we were doing, but I shouldn't be carried away on this thing. Probably her only wish was to be pleased right now, so I could compile a page that would interest her.
Me: I am sorry
Mommy: sweet girl
Mommy: You shouldn't feel that way
Mommy: Or do you want me to heal you?
Me: you can try it
Mommy: Okay, but you're gonna have to use your imagination for that, kitty.
I swallowed hard. I wasn't sure where this was going to end, but obviously I had to push my crazy imagination forward.
Me: of course mommy
I sent an angel emoji.
Mommy: I like you being good
Mommy: I'm going to take you by the hand and move you to a different dimension.
Me: you can do what you want, mommy
Wow, maybe I was born gifted, but I didn't know. Who could have contacted their manager this way?
Mommy: imagine now
Mommy: I'm coming beside you
Mommy: the weather is cold and you are shaking in bed
Mommy: you need me to warm you up
Mommy: I open the end of the quilt and go in
Mommy: I reach your body
Mommy: my fingers are slipping on your leg, going up to your hips
Me: my breath is accelerating
Me: I open my legs invitingly
Mommy: grasping the rubber of your underwear
Me: I moan
Mommy: my breath hits your skin
Mommy: I'm peeling the piece of fabric down your pretty legs
Mommy: my hands are tightening your hips
Me: I'm grabbing your hair
Mommy: I don't like to be controlled, kitty
Mommy: You have to surrender to what I do to you
Mommy: Domination is mine
Me: ah
Mommy: I take it as a go
She sent me a purple demon emoji.
Mommy: my lips touch the thigh bone
Me: I shake
Mommy: my tongue wetting the skin
Mommy: going down
Mommy: you're wet
My hands involuntarily reached between my legs. I really couldn't believe I was aroused.
Mommy: my tongue goes down your clit
Mommy: my nails scratching your hips
Me: I moan
Mommy: I can feel your warmth
Mommy: my fingers grab you in between the legs and my tongue slides into your pussy
Mommy: my movements find the rhythm
Me: stop
Me: Enough
I'd blushed already and I felt like I was about to explode. I was able to realize that my breath really distorted myself.
Mommy: Is my kitty shy huh?
Mommy: that's even more beautiful
Mommy: I like shy cats
Me: I think I should sleep
Me: good night rai
Mommy: wait a minute
Mommy: How do you know my name
Mommy: I think you're gone
Mommy: I will punish you when I find out who you are
Mommy: litty kitty
I turned off my laptop and left it on the coffee table. After taking a deep breath, I yawned tiredly and moved slightly in my place to close my eyes. I didn't know how to look at Miss Loreen's face tomorrow, but I'd better not make a blunder.