0.3

As soon as my eyes closed, I noticed that the alarm didn't go off, and I jumped up in rush, but then I saw that it was only 6 o'clock in the morning. My gaze shifted to the incoming message when I was about to close my phone's screen lock.
Mommy: good morning kitty
I thought she wouldn't send me any more messages, at least she'd expect me to text her or something, but I think that would be a very high school girl attitude.
Me: good morning, mommy
I filled my usual filter coffee into a cardboard cup and left quickly after being prepared. As I walked down to the subway, I was looking for an answer on my phone.
Mommy: how do you feel?
Me: tired but I'll try to have some energy with the help of my coffee
Me: how are you
It was a strange dialogue. We were asking each other if we were okay, and last night- uh, anyway.
Mommy: I'm not good
Me: what's wrong
I don't know if I had this right to get curious about it, but I still sent the message and entered the subway. After squeezing my phone into my pocket, I began to wait patiently until the last stop. You know, underground communication was limited. So I spent my time compiling page planning and taking a few notes. Something finally started to happen in my mind. When I arrived at the subway stop, I looked at my phone as I did.
Mommy: my dog ​​is sick
Mommy: I gave him to the vet but I feel desperate
Mommy: whatever
Mommy: right now, a glass of pink wine could have done me all, but I'm on my unlucky day
Mommy: I finished it all
Mommy: Today will be a mess
Mommy: I'm sorry I'm babbling kitty
Me: It's okay
Me: I can listen to you
Mommy: I'm fine, it's alright
Before entering the building, I stopped by the alcohol market and took two bottles of pink wine out of the fridge and walked to the cash. I'm not sure how sensible it was to do this, but I wanted to keep mommy- uh, Ms. Loreen away from feeling bad. Maybe it was a stupid decision, but if so, she would get me out of her office again. She was discreet; I couldn't read her feelings, which made me involuntarily curious about her. I was convinced that if I solved it, I could successfully compile that page. That was the reason for everything I'd been doing.
I got on the elevator and hit the nineteenth floor button. When the tiny box that was going up which was scaring me as hell stopped, I took a deep breath and left. Counting the seconds, I was approaching Ms. Loreen's office in the wide corridor. When I arrived in front of her door, the sound of crying from the inside nailed me in my place. She was crying. I'd never seen this before, and I knew I shouldn't have attempted to get in. I was probably going to be scolded out of the door. Still, I knocked on the door and stepped inside. "Miss Lo-
"Get out," she said, interrupting me, as I thought. "Where did you find the right to come...
Instead of listening to her, she saw that I was moving up to her desk, she silenced herself and watched what I was doing. I left the bottles of wine on her table, and then without a word, I turned around on my foot and started moving towards the door. "It's you," she said in her cracking voice, "aren't you?" She stopped for a while, whispering quietly, "kitty." I wasn't able to decide whether she was referring to my name or what she was calling me last night. That must have been the greatest irony in my life. Right behind me, I could hear the heels coming up to me. Of course she would know who I am; I came here taking the risk that she could guess who I am. "Sorry?" I swallowed hard before saying.
"So you're my kitty," she immediately laughed hysterically. She was frustrated and was trying to calm herself by making fun of if. "Well, I didn't know I'd find out this fast. It's nice, though, I don't think I'll have to change your name," she said and took one more step which let her breath hit my neck. "Kitty, you're a naughty girl," I shuddered as soon as her elegant hands touched my back, "you know that, don't you?" She pulled her hands away from me. Her mood was so volatile that I was confused about what I should do. All I know is that I was fired. She was going to ask me to pack up my things and I was going to get the hell out of this building like Olga. Why did I do that? God, why did I care if she was okay?
"I'm sorry," I slowly turned towards her. My gaze was on the ground. Stressed, I bit my lip. "I think I got fired...
With her warm lips touching my lips, my eyes opened wide. Instead of resisting, I tried to respond to her harsh kiss while surrendering to her without appeal. She sucked my lips until she made them turn red and pulled back. She stared at me for a while. "Thank you for the wine, but I said I would punish you, kitty," she laughed slightly, and then her lips slid from my chin to my neck. She left a little bite on my collarbone and started to make circles on my skin with her tongue. I trembled. "Relax, beautiful," her hands wandered like a feather on my arms. "You're just gonna get hurt a bit, but I promise you, you'll beg for more."
She grabbed me under my arms and pulled me towards the wall. I moaned when my back met the cold wall. She must have liked that since the edges of her lips curled up. Her fingers touched my chest and went down slowly, clutching my skirt's belt. "I guess you don't want me to stop," she chuckled. I tried to control myself even though I knew that I wasn't going to be able to do it, as her voice already made me be aroused. "Good girl," she grasped my hair with her free hand. I moaned when her fingers reached my underwear through my loosening belt and wrapped my legs tightly around her waist. I untied her thin black tie which she had made as a bow to keep up with her and I dropped it on the floor. I didn't know how she was doing it, but she managed to look both feminine and masculine.
My fingers went through her long, blown hair, funded as usual. I liked the fact that she was silent about me wanting to discover her. When I unbuttoned her white shirt, I came across a pink bra and a vague smile appeared on my face. "Do you like it?" she whispered, approaching my ear, and then I felt her fingers go into my underwear. "I guess," her lips rubbed my ears, "you're wet." I moaned. Her thin fingers went down my clitoris. I felt the sweet coldness of her skin between my inner lips as she pressed her lips on my lips. My body slammed against the wall and she locked the office door with the her other hand. I put my hands in her bra and grabbed her tiny breasts in the palm of my hand. The moan escaping between her lips allowed me to put my fingers on her skin tightly. I got breathless while she was kissing my lips hard.
The soft movements on my inner lips accelerated, and my body stretched like an arch with great pleasure. When she took a few steps backwards away from me, I rebuked with the absence of the heat of her body. As I was trying to figure out what was going on, she held my hands and wrapped her thin tie around my wrists. "You can't touch your mommy this much, my little baby," she whispered slowly, "you know you must be punished." She picked me up once more and sat me on the office table. My eyes were watching with curiosity. Her graceful fingers gripped the corkscrew she had pulled out of the glass cabinet and unopened the drink bottle. After pouring the drink into her glass, she took a tiny sip of wine and licked her red lips. I was about to beg her to touch me when the wave of pleasure wandering through my body revived once again. She approached me with lethargic movements and unbuttoned my shirt. Her warm hand touching my bare belly gave me goose bumps. Her touches was even making my heart tremble, which was defenseless against her. The cold drink pouring on to my belly button made me vaguely scream, even though my lips were closed. "Shh, you have to be quiet, kitty," as soon as she grabbed me by the hips, she slid my body towards her own body. Seeing her body leaning into me, I swallowed excitedly. I could sense the fragrance of strawberry-flavored perfume coming from her thin and long neck, so that it was tingling me. I felt her lips touch my neck as she breathed into my ear. She was wetting my skin with her tongue as she went down to my shoulder. She reached my stomach from between my breasts and slowly licked the drink she poured into my navel. I trembled involuntarily. Her lips sucked on my stomach. I moaned with pain and lust at the same time. I held my breath excitedly as her tongue began to go down my navel.
She peeled my underwear down to my knees and I felt the warmth of her lips on my underwear. She drew a line with her tongue and walked away from me just before she slipped down to my clitoris. She was playing with me! "I'm not going to give you what you want, kitty," she winked and laughed with pleasure. She leaned in my ear. "You have to be your mommy's good cat to get it. It was so bad of you that you tried to fool her," when her lips was so close to me that they were about to touch my earlobe, I almost forced myself to nod.
"Pull yourself together. I've got things to do," she turned to me as if she just remembered something, "you'd better handle this page within four days. If you think you won't get fired because I just fucked you, well then you're very wrong, honey," she took a shot from the last bit in the wine glass and grabbed a cigarette out of the little cigarette case that was standing on her desk and squeezed it between her lips.

I was over. Now I had to edit the information that I'd gathered so far to compile the page, and I wasn't going to be able to put any more on it. You know, my identity was already revealed. Still, maybe I'd push my chances to talk to her.