Chapter 10 : Innocent And Pure

When Riku arrived at school, he saw someone familiar talking to a teacher, it was Sora's cousin Xion.

She was wearing a short black dress without sleeves and looked like she was enjoying herself quite a lot. Riku guessed she must get along with the teacher pretty well.

Suddenly he stumbled, his legs had given out on him for a second but he was able to catch himself again before falling down.

His head hurt as he stared on the ground, concentrating on the pain. He felt weak and squinted his eyes, holding his head with his hand.

Not paying attention to his sourroundings, Riku bumbed into someone. He quickly supported himself on the nearest wall, making sure to stay on his feet. Then he looked at who he bumbed into. It was Sora.

Sora did not seem to notice Riku's condition and smiled at him.

'Heh, we ran into each other again. Well, at least none of us fell down this time.'

Riku weakly nodded, his mind clouded as he let his body fall against the wall, wanting to stable himself. His head was pounding, his breathing getting rushed.

Sora widened his eyes and took a few steps towards Riku, staring at him with worried eyes.

'Riku?! W-what's wrong?'

The silver haired male's limbs gave out. When he sank down on the wall, Sora gasped and laid his hand on his shoulder, gently shaking it.

'Riku, talk to me!'

Riku's Vision became blurry as he turned his head towards Sora. He saw him speak but did not hear him say anything. The small boy was wearing a serious expression, his eyes shining in a beautiful blue.

Riku lost himself in those deep blue eyes before everything turned black.

Again, there was this black room. The tall man recognized it from his dreams, it made him anxious and he started running, desperately looking for a way out.

Then he could not breath anymore, he gasped and found himself in dark water. Riku did not struggle, he felt powerless and quickly gave in to the sea, letting himself be defeated by its overwhelming size.

He shut his eyes and let himself sink down, but there was some kind of sound in the distance, catching his attention.

He faintly opened his eyes as the sound got louder. It was this voice again, the warm voice he wanted to answer, it was calling out his name.

Riku used all the strength he had left to reach out his hand towards the voice. He heard it one last time before the room started flashing white.

'Riku.'

He opened his eyes, it felt like a dejavu. But this time, there was no cold grey wall greeting him. This time, he saw colorful eyes right in front of him.

He stared into those eyes, trying to realize what was going on. He looked around and noticed he was laying on a bed.

The room he was in was white and had little posters taped on its walls. Riku guessed it was to make this room feel comfortable.

A voice demaned his attention, he knew that voice. It was the voice from his dreams. Following whom it came from, he turned towards the blue eyes in trance. In front of him stood Sora.

Sora tilted his head and pushed up his lower lip, staring at Riku in confusion. Then he shook his head and his mouth opened.

'Riku,are you alright? You can hear me, right?'