verses// the ballad of thor

*INTO THE MYSTERY // verses // starters

preface:
I'm a multi-verse account so here's some roleplay universes I like rping in aside from the same-o same-o post-endgame marvel one, ya'feel me ? They're mainly all explained fully so you can get the whole verse timeline and what has changed. I have a few more to add but I've held off posting this chapter enough. If you'd like a starter from one of these, a one-liner, a literate rp,or just in general to rp in one of these verses instead of canon ones call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me.

(pssst sorry for the typos I probably missed in this)

-ˏˋ𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒┊ˎˊ-

☆彡

BODY SNATCHER / AU

BODY SNATCHER / AU.
A verse in which Thor is turned female by a vengeful Lorelei.
"We have no queen, so I am your queen. We have no laws, so I am your law. We have no mothers, so I am your mother."

I. THE FIRST BATTLE: Thor Odinson, the mighty god of thunder finds himself in yet another love triangle caught between Amora and her sister Lorelei, pining for his affections. This time however, it's not the simple mischief or love concoctions he's used to. In fact, the whole situation escalates to the point where he finds the company he craves in the form of a drinking horn and a never ending flow of mead. Yet, once again, he's quickly found and nagged by those he's trying to avoid. After a drunken bar fight on his part he wakes up with little to no recollection of the night except for the fact that a fight had occurred and who with. After a startling sight staring back at him from in a partially shattered mirror hanging above the bar. Turns out the god of thunder is entirely bare, entirely battered, and here's the kicker, entirely a woman!

II. SETTLING THE SCORE: After his mild interest turned to rage (raw rage) Thor decides to put his full effort into tearing apart any and all realms looking for either sister or any magic user with the ability to get him back to his usual self (his brother too because somehow that little shit surely instigated this). On a quest not only to reverse the effects but to also piece together the events of the night. Going all sorts of fun places including the place with his favorite gang, earth, or rather Midgard. In the meantime, he wanted to see if being a woman was all he thought it was cracked up to be as a child. At least until anyone who was currently avoiding him like the plague were found.